Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winter Exercise page 2

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Great to see others enthusiastic about exercising outside!

The Whites would be fun to snowshoe, maybe someday. On the backside of Pleasant Mtn here on the coast on a clear winter's day you can see Mt. Washington.

One of the pics is from Ragged Mtn so if you've hiked up that mtn you might recognize the pic as that of Penobscot Bay.
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

miketailor is offline Junior Member
    Exercising out in cool winter. Really not possible. But for fitness we have to do the exercise.So don't you try to get some cool winter jacket from online stores. Just get it and enjoy the cool winter.
    Till now we have seen many t-shirts like designer t-shirt pas cher, funny t-shirts, cool t-shirts, promotional t-shirts, sports t-shirts, message t-shirts etc.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    To

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Your descriptions of winter exersize sound fantastic. We are in the height of summer over here, and some days its just too hot. Our youngest daughter is in Indiana for the year, and loving the snow and winter christmas - she is actually living just down the road from a wee town called Santa Claus !!!
    I too love getting out in the cold in winter - in fact jet boating on the river, with snow down to the edge - is a sight to behold !!!!
    The only thing thou - I have to have warm fingers, warm lower back and warm ears. The rest can just cope as best !!!!!
    Enjoy
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Zeera is offline Senior Member
    A few of the winter activities I love most here in Maine are cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and winter camping. The woods are just so beautiful and tranquil in the winter. I also go ice fishing fairly often. On good days I get in my sprints running from flag to flag every few minutes, not to mention fish for dinner!

Marck is offline Banned
    Well!!!Most of the people are worried about their extra body weight.Because
    Weight increase in the winter season.According to me in this case
    we should do exercise work for keep the fitness and the health.
    I like these exercise,running,jogging and push ups in winter season....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12