Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 420 Peeps... Anyone smoke? page

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member

Wink 420 Peeps... Anyone smoke?

Primal Fuel
    I don't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol... ever...

But I do enjoy hitting the bong now and again and of course I will today in celebration of 420.

Does anyone else here smoke? Sure, Grok didn't smoke weed, but I don't think he took showers everyday like I do either.
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

mdlaw is offline Senior Member
    I bet Grok got his buzz on from time to time. Certainly almost all indigenous cultures use some kind of mind altering substances. Huxley's "Heaven and Hell and Doors of Perception" have an interesting discussion of the link between that and religion. It makes a lot of sense to me.

ponytale is offline Member
    LOL yes, my hubby and I both smoke occassionally. We had a pretty good marijuana thread going here a little ago. Happy 420!

Fury22 is offline Senior Member
    I'm proud (sort of) to say I today, in addition to the obvious, is also my birthday. And no, I don't smoke.
    Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Sharonll is offline Senior Member
    Used to smoke now and then back in the day, but I no longer have any interest in being less than alert. Maybe it came from having children, and always wanting to be ready and able to protect them, but I just grew out of it. I have also completely stopped using alcohol. Since February 18th this year, and I will never have more than a glass of wine maybe twice a year for the rest of my life. Maybe not even that. I honestly believe that as a result of the PB, I have totally lost my desire to have anything but a completely clear mind.

Cynarin is offline Senior Member
    I can say with certainty...

only with my mom.
    "To shed all the illusory rights & hesitations of history demands the economy of some legendary Stone Age--shamans not priests, bards not lords, hunters not police, gatherers of paleolithic laziness, gentle as blood, going naked for a sign or painted as birds, poised on the wave of explicit presence, the clockless nowever." --Hakim Bey, TAZ

Get Primal is offline Junior Member
    I'm a little naive, but what is the significance of 420?

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get Primal View Post
    I'm a little naive, but what is the significance of 420?
    April 20 somehow got designated as the pot smoking holiday. I think it started with high school students doing senor skip days a long time ago and is now part of pot smoking culture. So, if you set to a pot smoker "I am 4:20 friendly" they would know that you also smoke pot. I personally have no use for it at all. My gf, other hand, smokes frequently.

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member
    I plan to hit the bud tonight with my little brother. He offered, how can I decline?

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonized View Post
    April 20 somehow got designated as the pot smoking holiday. I think it started with high school students doing senor skip days a long time ago and is now part of pot smoking culture. So, if you set to a pot smoker "I am 4:20 friendly" they would know that you also smoke pot. I personally have no use for it at all. My gf, other hand, smokes frequently.
    420 was the radio code law enforcement used to designate "marijuana consumption in progress" in some california town or another, stoners adopted it as their own.

April 20th is also hitler's birthday. And you people don't believe in conspiracies!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast