Thread: Fruit not reintroducing well.

Threaded View

Fruit not reintroducing well.

So about three weeks ago I reduced fat intake a little, and protein a little, and reintroduced fruit. At first it was horrid - pain, bloating, clay poop. But it's gotten a little better. I'm back to regular programming at the porcelain (about every other day), but I have not gotten rid of the bloat. It's probably around ten pounds now, I think mostly water since my BF% has stayed almost the same while my hydration number has been rising. Has anyone made this journey? Will the bloat pass when my gut biome catches up or is this a permanent sort of intolerance?

I've been eating one or two bananas a day, one or two apples, and at least one orange, sometimes three because they're small and I crave them like nothing else. Like, right now, I'm getting up and getting an orange. My eating patterns are completely smashed to bits because I keep just wanting one more piece of fruit. And of course I keep getting hungry, which is new.

WTF, fruit bats?

Also, all my apsie traits are becoming harder to control. I can't stop drumming on counter tops, etc. Feels like I'm connecting less with people, too. I'm plausibly done with fruit for awhile unless I get some really good explanations or advice.

General diet these days:
    Different animal a day, less than a pound of meat. Some days no meat to mix things up. Bacon, fish, chicken, ground beef, duck eggs, etc. probably 750 to 1000 calories from protein and animal fat, give or take.
    Coconut milk, heated and ingested, no additives - 420 calories 1x day most days
    Avocados almost daily, apples, oranges, bananas daily.
    Canned olives at whim.
    Canned oysters probably about 2x a week
    Liver, heart, and such, bone broth on occasion (been letting my wife use it all for her GAPS effort).
    Spices and herbs, turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, clove, etc.
    Quit coffee, drinking green tea now.
    Last edited by Knifegill; 01-08-2013 at 11:21 AM.
    The remainder is an unjustifiable, egotistical power struggle
    At the expense of the American dream, American dream
    Of the American

We don`t give a damn about your world
    With all your global profits
    And all your jeweled pearls
    We don`t give a damn about your world
    Right now, right now!