Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Beer???? page 5

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by paint94979 View Post
    Last time I checked we are on MDA... One of the highly emphasized and basic principles of this life style is NO WHEAT. Therefore how is drinking beer or any alcohol beverage a "good thing?" Sure I drink beer and even eat pizza once in a while but that doesn't make it a good thing. I have adapted to this life style and don't ever feel the need to "cheat" you may but saying to myself "AHH! I need to drink a beer or I'm gonna cheat" is simply not something built into me.
    next time, read the WHOLE book. not just the excerpt on amazon. the staunchest of primal nazis always forget that mark has a wonderful built in 80/20 rule. so perhaps some people like to drink a beer or two a couple times each week. and you know what? BY DEFINITION, that's 100% primal. so what do you eat that isn't primal?
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Eureka5280 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paint94979 View Post
    Last time I checked we are on MDA... One of the highly emphasized and basic principles of this life style is NO WHEAT. Therefore how is drinking beer or any alcohol beverage a "good thing?" Sure I drink beer and even eat pizza once in a while but that doesn't make it a good thing. I have adapted to this life style and don't ever feel the need to "cheat" you may but saying to myself "AHH! I need to drink a beer or I'm gonna cheat" is simply not something built into me.
    Please share with us the wheat content of the majority of beer styles? Oh that's right, most beer is made from barley, hops, and water. Go be an obnoxious know-it-all somewhere else.

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka5280 View Post
    Please share with us the wheat content of the majority of beer styles? Oh that's right, most beer is made from barley, hops, and water. Go be an obnoxious know-it-all somewhere else.
    cheers to that!
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

paint94979 is offline Senior Member
    Haha

youtacolot is offline Member
    check out blue dog mead https://bluedogmead.com/products/
    I got a 6 pack of the yellow collar mead for about $12 and enjoyed it. It is only water, honey, and hops. Only 2 carbs and a little over 100 calories each can. No, it doesn't taste like beer and doesn't get the foamy head like beer does, but I dig it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345