Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why arguing with 30bananas people is pointless... page 4

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Raw vegans eats HUGE amount of foods per week:

carlh is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't she juice a lot of that? I thought I remembered that from the last time her video was posted. So it's not like she even "eats" the majority of that bulk. Can't remember for sure and can't be bothered to watch the video

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Doesn't she juice a lot of that? I thought I remembered that from the last time her video was posted. So it's not like she even "eats" the majority of that bulk. Can't remember for sure and can't be bothered to watch the video
    Eats and drink the raw food, you need some strong arms to carry all that fruit and vegetables into your home, so less need for working out perhaps...

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    I started watching the video of the blond vegan (Freelea?) and had to stop, she clearly has an healthy relationship with food. It's very sad that she is a spokesperson for any way of eating. I agree with Magnolia, if a diet works well for folks over 50 then that means something. When you're young your body can tolerate many things but over time they take their toll.

Zeera is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post
    The video saying Nicki Violetti was FAT was just... infuriating.
    a. she was pregnant at the time, according to her hubby, Robb Wolf
    b. she doesn't look fat... it's not the most flattering angle/picture, but if that's FAT, I know a lot of people that would like to be FAT.
    c. duranriders stops short of calling her fat, it's freelea that says "no, she's FAT"... since people that live in glass houses (or in front of video cameras) shouldn't throw stones... I'm going to put it out there that freelea looks like someone I could snap in half over my knee and doesn't look terribly healthy, fit, or "hot" to me. (and please, don't say that's because I'm a woman *eyes roll*)
    d. there is NO REASON we need to fight over diets... *sigh* I have friends that are perfectly happy being raw vegans or non-raw vegans or... whatever. I have a friend who loves to eat sugar and hey, that's their prerogative. I feel healthiest eating paleo/primal 80+% of the time, and will continue to do so as long as I feel healthy, no matter what anyone else says.

argh. I wish I could ignore those tools on youtube. *DEEP BREATHING*
    +1

I couldn't believe when I was watching that video that from the background came "she's fat!" Even if Nicki WAS fat (which she most certainly isn't) I can guarantee she's 100 times healthier than all these crazy banana people. What good is a diet that makes you stick figure skinny if it robs you of your health in other ways?
    Last edited by Zeera; 01-11-2013 at 02:53 PM.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    1, because they believe whole heartedly that their way of eating is healthy

2, they are trolling the fck out of people and ya'll are falling right for it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoPaleo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post
    It's just the fact that they start arguments on other sites about how "unhealthy" Paleos are. I'm showing an example of what they perceive to be "healthy". Pointless arguing with someone who's taking such a different angle to you on EVERYTHING.
    I totally agree! What's the point of arguing?

JoPaleo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post
    Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not a troll. I was just showing why I'm never engaging in a debate with them ever again (and why others should probably reconsider before debating them). If someone's view of "healthy" is pointy, bony elbows, no periods in women and visible ribs, then how can we show them that Primal is healthier? In their mind, I (a 164cm female, UK size12, size10 wasit, WHR 0.7, 65kg, 20% body fat) am "overweight".
    +10000!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Raw vegans eats HUGE amount of foods per week:

Damn she's cute. I was infatuated the moment she pulled out the dates.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

sjmc is offline Senior Member
    I wish I had a heap of white nectarines on my kitchen counter...

I went to her youTube channel and watched her video on a persimmon nog (persimmons, dates, coconut water/meat, spices). In her 'everything I eat in a day video' she says she eats a plate of 10 or so persimmons for lunch. Persimmons are my favorite fruit since I found them this year, but damn!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast