Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why arguing with 30bananas people is pointless... page 2

josonalico is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    And the comments that follow are even more disgusting.

QueenOfTheDwarrows is offline Junior Member
    seriously pointless! their brains are so starved for nutrients, and their bodies are cannibalizing themselves, they have no common sense. I mean, look at DurianRider, he can't even string together a sentence that isn't littered with spelling and grammar mistakes.

They think that eating a diet that ancient man used to possibly eat (fruitarian) is logical, yet they discard the Paleo/Primal diet?? Doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by QueenOfTheDwarrows; 01-07-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    Freelee and durianrider are such terrible trolls that a lot of their followers are sick of their shit, and they've been accused of running a cult (although probably not intentionally) since anyone who dissents immediately gets banned and all their comments deleted.

I dunno if they're just mentally unstable, poor debaters, nutritionally deficient, or jokesters pulling off some elaborate routine, but a troll is a troll is a troll, and the only way to not have to deal with them is to quit taking the bait. The OP is such obvious troll-bait that it's safe to assume Kochin is working with them.

Notice how whenever someone posts a specific key word like "nazi" or "israel", anna5 shows up and starts trolling everyone in sight. The 30bad people operate the same way. About every month or so, someone like the OP starts a thread along the lines of, hey, have you heard of these 30bad people? *hotlink* *keyword* *hotlink* They're trashing paleo! *youtube link* *keyword*, then everyone else takes the bait, and we end up getting flooded with more 30bad trolls.

Figure it out, guys.
    The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Freelee and durianrider are such terrible trolls that a lot of their followers are sick of their shit, and they've been accused of running a cult (although probably not intentionally) since anyone who dissents immediately gets banned and all their comments deleted.
    for realsies? that seriously makes me happy insomuch as anything said on the internet can make someone feel lighthearted and gay

I dunno if they're just mentally unstable, poor debaters, nutritionally deficient, or jokesters pulling off some elaborate routine, but a troll is a troll is a troll, and the only way to not have to deal with them is to quit taking the bait. The OP is such obvious troll-bait that it's safe to assume Kochin is working with them.

Notice how whenever someone posts a specific key word like "nazi" or "israel", anna5 shows up and starts trolling everyone in sight. The 30bad people operate the same way. About every month or so, someone like the OP starts a thread along the lines of, hey, have you heard of these 30bad people? *hotlink* *keyword* *hotlink* They're trashing paleo! *youtube link* *keyword*, then everyone else takes the bait, and we end up getting flooded with more 30bad trolls.

Figure it out, guys.
    oh come now, trolls need love too!!!1!
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Im gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post

Figure it out, guys.
    Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not a troll. I was just showing why I'm never engaging in a debate with them ever again (and why others should probably reconsider before debating them). If someone's view of "healthy" is pointy, bony elbows, no periods in women and visible ribs, then how can we show them that Primal is healthier? In their mind, I (a 164cm female, UK size12, size10 wasit, WHR 0.7, 65kg, 20% body fat) am "overweight".
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    The raw vegan movement has much in common with a religious cult, that’s for sure, and as in all religious movements, argumentation by logic alone will take you nowhere. That said, incorporating more raw food into our diet I think is a very good idea. I eat most of my food according to the paleo principles, but I also try to get most of my vegetables RAW and I also incorporates some uncooked food from the animal kingdom as well.

Here some raw vegan propaganda to convert SAD eaters to the totally raw cult:

vtphoenix is offline Member
    Have to admit, she looks great. She also looks like she may have had some surgery to enhance certain aspects, as well. The pictures from different times don't match up.

JEL62 is offline Senior Member
    Not trying to be a smartass, but that bananas guy looks to be in his fifties at least.

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    ..........and irrelevant..........
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am seriously shocked and saddened by the B&A photos of that blonde girl. She's wasting away like an anorexia victim and she's surrounded by people telling her she looks great. Poor, sad girl.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast