Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's good to drink? page 2

geet143 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    yes, i agree coconut water is good for health and is also very beneficial for human body.......

HollyGoLightly is offline Junior Member
    I am a newbie to PB! I want to embrace this new lifestyle but curious about the 80/20 rule when it comes to drinking red wine. How many glasses of wine should I permit myself and how often? I love wine and have been drinking it every night for years. I think it's one of the major causes of my weight gain (20 lbs in two years). I'm not ready to give it up but completely open to cutting back. Please advise. Thank you!

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Water, black coffee and plain tea.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Are you looking for a beverage to drink for pure enjoyment? I like water with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice, sparkling waters with citrus flavors (not sweetened), coffee, tea. Today I'm on my 2nd cup of homemade bone broth.

If you simply want to stay hydrated, you don't have to love water to chug a glass or a bottle here and there to satisfy your thirst. This trend of carrying around a bottle of water at all times, in a first world nation, has gotten a bit ridiculous.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

peril is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGoLightly View Post
    I am a newbie to PB! I want to embrace this new lifestyle but curious about the 80/20 rule when it comes to drinking red wine. How many glasses of wine should I permit myself and how often? I love wine and have been drinking it every night for years. I think it's one of the major causes of my weight gain (20 lbs in two years). I'm not ready to give it up but completely open to cutting back. Please advise. Thank you!
    YMMV but I lost weight and have maintained that loss for over three years while having a third of a bottle of red each night. Your gain may have another cause
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12