Thread: Life Is Good! page

mauler5858 is offline Member

Life Is Good!

Primal Fuel
    Ahhh. About to sit back and partake in a guilty pleasure, watching The Biggest Loser. Watching it knowing that my belly is full of NY Strip, about to drink my small glass of wine, and eat my dark chocolate knowing that I know better than all of the CW that will be spewed on there. Doing all this knowing that I did a 24hr IF Friday-Saturday, and that in the last week I have pulled off another 4 pounds doing things the Primal way and eating foods that I LOVE.

Been Primal now since Halloween, and besides some rough gatherings through Christmas, have stayed the path and pulled off 25 pounds since that time! I really enjoy this way of life. I have so much more energy since doing so. I am no longer on BP meds or Zoloft and just absolutely feel amazing. Thanks Mark(and to an extent the other paleo gurus...Wolf, Taubes, Cordain) but mostly Mark. Glad to be part of this community and......

.....GROK ON!!
    Starting Weight - 280lbs
    Current - 280bs
    Goal - Around 200lbs(will be focusing on the mirror and not the scale then)
    Working hard to make a healthier and more active me.

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    Yeh, yeh, yeh, I've got my smug face on too.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

mickky is offline Junior Member

life is good

In my opinion,I think being in love is one of the best life experiences .I am also a shy girl,after falling in love with my boyfriend, i begin to become vivacious.Traveling may be another good life experience. and looking beautiful is another point of view to say life is so good. for better nose experience at your face visit here;
    Smaller nose