Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help a FAT man, pretty please? page 3

thedannymartin is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm completely overwhelmed! Thanks all for your amazing advise, I like it here

I will keep you all updated,
    Peace
    D

paleodutch is offline Senior Member
    I agree with all the advice of starting plain PB eating and exercise. But remember the other basic PB stuff as well like get enough sleep, try not to get stressed, play.
    And don't get discouraged if you feel lousy the first days, jut search for low carb flu, it will pass and you'll feel loads better after it (you don't have to get it, I didn't, just be prepared if you do).

jkr
    jkr is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by thedannymartin View Post
    I'm completely overwhelmed! Thanks all for your amazing advise, I like it here

I will keep you all updated,
    Peace
    D
    You would do even better if you had some support to help optimize body functions like methylations and liver detox. Laurie Ayers is a GREAT Chinese medicine practitioner in London and Suffolk. You should consider checking him out or calling to see if there is someone closer to you that he recommends.

Other than that, you probably know what to do. ;-) Go simple and don't over complicate things. Eat simple, whole primal foods, do simple exercise like walking and some body weighted things, and get plenty of sleep and keep your stress down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123