Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eating Conventional Wizdom meats/chicken/fish page 2

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Loneketo View Post
    I've never bought grass-fed or whatever you call it, It has insignificant nutritional and beneficial differences between compared to grain-fed. And as far as I know, I haven't seen a study that proves antibiotics, and all these hormone that are supposedly stored in adipose tissue actually affect humans who eat the grain-fed. The meat industry has done a rather good job despite what others think about them, providing real nutrition that is cheaper regardless of whether the cows are "happy."(a human emotion).
    Uh I think you are so wrong, but whatever.
    Have you read the Primal Blueprint book or any of the posts on here about it?

Or any thing about it for that matter?

Loneketo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Uh I think you are so wrong, but whatever.
    Have you read the Primal Blueprint book or any of the posts on here about it?
    Yes I have PB, read many posts Mark did on it, and it does not make much a difference. Their are very minimal differences in nutrition. I have eaten just what ever I find at the supermarkets, which is ground beef, fatty steaks, and bone marrow for a very long time. I eat only beef products, and I'm sure none are probably not grass-fed. If you want more nutrition from beef, don't cook as much as to leave more blood which has more nutrition, though meat has more then enough nutrients to sustain you.

OK thats fine if you are happy doing so.
    I am happy with my butcher who sells all grass fed, hormone free, "happy" animals.
    I am not spending anymore than I did before, esp now I am only buying real food, and very little from the supermarket.

OK thats fine if you are happy doing so.
    I am happy with my butcher who sells all grass fed, hormone free, "happy" animals.
    I am not spending anymore than I did before, esp now I am only buying real food, and very little from the supermarket.
    Well I hope you enjoy it, I did not want to quarrel but want to state a point that one can still be healthy, as long as one eats of animals, I would be proof of such a point.
    Last edited by Loneketo; 01-06-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Well depends on what you define healthy of course.
    Cos ya know lots of people following so called "healthy" SAD diets though they were healthy too, but never mind

Well depends on what you define healthy of course.
    Cos ya know lots of people following so called "healthy" SAD diets though they were healthy too, but never mind
    :P cured my acne, cleared my blurry and weak vision, gives me shiny white teeth, filled on less food, yeh if I'm healthy by SAD standards I couldn't care less, if it did this much, I stick to it.

If it feels good to me, that's what matters, not numbers or percentages. Isn't that what primal's about?

Removing all the crap fake foods, but still eating CW meats of course you can be healthy, sorry, but for the long term it still would be better to avoid those CW meats, when you can.

Removing all the crap fake foods, but still eating CW meats of course you can be healthy, sorry, but for the long term it still would be better to avoid those CW meats, when you can.
    Well.. I guess we'll have to find out then? If I drop dead from athlesclerosis(not sure if spelled right), life-threaten coronary blockages, or blindness, anything that is not normal death in sleep you can say I told you so.

Oh, and I don't really think you could call it CW meat. CW says to avoid red meat at all cost. So it's more like just meat, not CW labeled.
    Last edited by Loneketo; 01-06-2013 at 07:31 PM.

OK should have just said conventionally raised, sorry.

I guess I am lucky here in Sydney Australia, and its easy and no more expensive to access decent meat.
    I can really taste the difference too, so will never go back to supermarket meat. But thats just me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast