Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal journal-Jeri page 2

Jeri is offline Member
    Well I have stayed pretty primal, minus the beer for 3 days and this morning the scales finally moved in the right direction. I went from 122 to 120, I told a co-worker and her first words was "it was probably water". why do people do this? It is very frustrating. I have worked hard. I just ignored the comment and walked away. I don't know how much weight I want to lose, I am 5'1" and I am what I would say is skinny fat. I am going to try adding in some body weight exercises next week, I want to give me a week of eating better first, also we are going out of town this weekend and I know I won't do anything while away so I will wait so I don't end up sabatoging myself in the begining. I printed of the E-book about fitness and plan on starting with that. I will keep posting. I will post my food later this evening.

Jeri is offline Member
    Well, another good day, breakfast was a couple of handfuls of mixed cashes, almonds and pecans. Lunch was a grilled chicken breast with grilled squash, zucchini and onions, dinner was a almond crusted haddock filet and some asparagus. I have had 2 bud select 55's. Will work harder on cutting out beer after this weekend. Not to bad for day 4.

Jeri is offline Member
    Didn't do to well today. Calories and macro's overall weren't to bad, but I couldn't stomach the idea of eating in the hospital cafeteria and ended up going to McDonalds. Nothing good for me in so many ways and really didn't even taste all that good. But dinner was back on track.
    Breakfast - fasted
    Lunch - McDonalds hot and spicy chicken sandwich, regular French fries and a large diet coke
    Dinner - 2 homemade hamburgers 85%, and a cup of French cut green beans
    Snack - 4 squares of Lindt 85% dark chocolate
    I've also had 2 bud select 55's
    I know I need to watch the chocolate and the beer, still working on that.

My husband and I will be out of town this weekend and I am going to stick as close to this WOE as I can but I won't bat myself up to bad if I don't, I will get back on track when I get home. I do plan on trying very hard though.

Jeri is offline Member
    Today was anther but her bad lunch day, nothing in the hospital cafeteria I wanted ended up eating a hotdog with a bun and chili without beans, and a banana. Could have been worse I guess. Dinner was 3 scrambled eggs and 2 Jimmy Deans hot sausage. I'm sure I could have chosen a more Primal sausage but that is what I had. I had one bud select 55 and am on my second glass of white wine. I don't like reds. I did tell my husband last night not to buy me any more beer. I just can't control myself at home, if I'm out and having to pay premium prices for it I can control it easier. Plus either he or I have to drive. I am now out so we will see how this goes. I was down to 120 and this morning back up to 122 and a few ounces. I have to do better. My lowest was in Oct and I was down to 116. I'm not sure where I want to end up but I know I want it closer to 110. Will be going out of town tomorrow so not sure I will post again until Monday or Tuesday. I do plan on taking my computer so we will see.

Jeri is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Went home to WV this past weekend and tried to stay strong, I don't feel I did to badly. There was a surprise birthday party for my father-in-law with lots of non primal goodies, I only had 2 bites of birthday cake (wanted a choclate cupcake but decided the cake would be easier to control how much I ate) and I had 2 diet soda's that day. Later I made gumbo and had 2 bowls with a small amount of rice in each bowl. Other than that it was just the fast food eaten in the car on the drive up and back, just a sandwich without fries. Couldn't go in anywhere to eat because we had the dog with us, but not to bad since we were there 3-1/2 days. It defianly could have been much worse. We will be moving back to WV soon, my husband accepted a job there, so as soon as we can get our house on the market he will probably go ahead and go and I will wait until it sells. Hopefully it will sell pretty quickly. I will miss some of my neighbors but it will be great to go back home and be near family again. We have been married nearly 30 years and have been away from home for 19 of those years, 16 of them in NC 3 in Germany. I have prayed hard about this and left it in Gods hands and I will leave my health in his hands as well, I know he will keep me strong during the stress of getting ready to move and then the move itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12