Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck page

Tnail is offline Junior Member

Stuck

Primal Fuel
    Well ive been eating primal for about 2 months, and with great results. I feel better have more energy and have lost weight steadily until now. Sure i have the occasional cheat, but i dont know if i need to cut some of my fruit out completely, or what. Some suggestion would be great. Thanks in advance.

Suki is offline Senior Member
    How long has it been since you stopped losing weight?

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Are you ingesting dairy? If so drop it other than butter and see what happens. For me, it totally destroyed my plateau!

Suki its been about two weeks
    lil earthmomma, once in a wwwwhhhhhiiiiillllleeee i might have a glass of milk, other than that the only dairy i eat is butter

Sterling is offline Member
    Any idea of your calorie intake and needs? What's your height, weight, and age?

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Try IFing if you haven't already. That's my favorite suggestion around here.

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    Definitely check micronutrients on fitday of nutritionfacts if you aren't absolutely sure you are getting optimal and complete nutrition. I don't think that in the absence of anything but complete nutritional sufficiency (especially iodine! We need more than anyone gets without kelp or a supplement) we can say anything about weight loss. It may seem like eating a lot of meat, eggs, fats and vegetables one would be covered by I constantly find myself having to supplement with certain minerals like magnesium, potassium and copper. The solution for me would of course be organ meats but I don't know if I'm willing to take that plunge just now.

Griff is offline Senior Member
    Two weeks is not a stall. If you still haven't lost any more weight six weeks from now, then it's a stall. Right now I'd say your body is adjusting to your current weight and will eventually begin losing again.
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    I second Griff. Our bodies aren't machines they do adapt and body changes will ebb and flow according to many things including hormonal adjustments going on.

You also may be building muscle and losing fat, which will change your body comp and not affect the scale.

I'd give it some time and take some measurements before making any big changes right away.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks very much, great suggestions, thanks so much this forum has got to be the best thing ever. At least in my mind it is. I think i may try the fasting, but can i do this on a work out day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast