Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Primal and the Big D: A Safe Place page 3

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Being the smart-aleck that I am... I read the title of the post and thought big D? Hmmm it's either Divorce or Dallas..... and wasn't sure what Primal had to do with either....

TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Hey, I am a type II and have had great success with mixing Primal and the Blood Sugar Solution. I have not updated my diary in about two months, but you can check out my journey with it by clicking the link in my signature.
    I Kettlebell therefore I am.

My Journal
    My Journal

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    LOL...divorce can be very primal

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Being the smart-aleck that I am... I read the title of the post and thought big D? Hmmm it's either Divorce or Dallas..... and wasn't sure what Primal had to do with either....
    Last edited by valmason01; 01-08-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Thanks TorMag. I will. Is the Blood Sugar Solution the same as The Diabetes Solution? Dr. Bernstein?
    My father is Type II, on insulin and does nothing to take care of himself. Apparently he did something to his toe and ignored it because it 'didn't hurt'. On Sunday my sister saw it and realized the toe above the nail was black and the entire foot was completely swollen. She and my mother had to fight tooth and nail to get him to the Dr. because he kept saying it didn't hurt, it was fine. He is now on major antibiotics and they are doing x-rays and a Doppler study to see where the circulation stops. So...when I get cravings I can just think of my toe.

Quote Originally Posted by TorMag View Post
    Hey, I am a type II and have had great success with mixing Primal and the Blood Sugar Solution. I have not updated my diary in about two months, but you can check out my journey with it by clicking the link in my signature.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

TorMag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    Thanks TorMag. I will. Is the Blood Sugar Solution the same as The Diabetes Solution? Dr. Bernstein?
    My father is Type II, on insulin and does nothing to take care of himself. Apparently he did something to his toe and ignored it because it 'didn't hurt'. On Sunday my sister saw it and realized the toe above the nail was black and the entire foot was completely swollen. She and my mother had to fight tooth and nail to get him to the Dr. because he kept saying it didn't hurt, it was fine. He is now on major antibiotics and they are doing x-rays and a Doppler study to see where the circulation stops. So...when I get cravings I can just think of my toe.
    Blood sugar solution is a different thing. It does work, my n=1 worked really well. Dad's can be a pain in the arse sometimes. We all know everything and are right all the time....
    I Kettlebell therefore I am.

My Journal
    My Journal

LOL..yeah y'all are. And he gets worse the older he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by TorMag View Post
    Blood sugar solution is a different thing. It does work, my n=1 worked really well. Dad's can be a pain in the arse sometimes. We all know everything and are right all the time....

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123