Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Juicing Vegetables page 3

el3bgames is offline Junior Member

Anna Kurz Guest
    If you have a high speed blender you can pop the whole veggie (unpeeled, unpipped etc) in with water and blitz - this way it is drinkable but still contains all the natural fibre, macro and micro nutrients. You can do the same with fruit too although mind you, citrus you will need to remove the skin LOL.

WinklyMinkly is offline Junior Member
    Normally I use make fresh juice at home because my kids love to drink.

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WinklyMinkly View Post
    Normally I use make fresh juice at home because my kids love to drink.
    Ugh..maybe teach them to eat real food. Just a thought.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

alian_peter is offline Banned
    waw,very nice

Alden is offline Junior Member
    Juicing is the best source of the health and get vitamins.Fruits and vegetables are
    essential for our body because they bring elements that our bodies need so i like
    these foods for get energy and nutrition.....

neilyus is offline Junior Member
    Juicing fruit removes the fiber, this means you'll be able to consume far more of it in juice form than you're able to as a whole fruit. It also means you're drinking sugar water and lots of it. Too much sugar is bad and makes people fat. Why not just eat the fruit and get all the nutritional benefit? Smoothies are just as bad.

Eat vegetables whole, if that's not an option make soup. But as soon as you start cooking veg, it loses nutritional value.

damnposeurs is offline Junior Member
    I think you should do what works for you. If you want to just supplement (as you said) it cannot hurt to juice some veggies to get an extra boost. However, I would stick to maybe 2-3 times a week only -- one of the ideas expressed in the PB is that some days our ancestors had more to eat than others. So maybe by fluctuating your intake you can mimic this aspect.

But honestly, simply do it and monitor how your body responds to it. Only then can you tell if it is good or bad for YOU.

star is offline Member
    Juicing is healthy but do it right, don't over blend it and to give a twist in eating fruits and veggies. juicing veggies is okay especially to those who doesn't want to eat vegetables as a part of their meal as much as others do. Try juicing cabbage or broccoli...

I wanna ask others also what brand of juicer they can recommend cause i have an old one and its not that high end it has limited function. i want to juice wheat grass this time...

star is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Kurz View Post
    If you have a high speed blender you can pop the whole veggie (unpeeled, unpipped etc) in with water and blitz - this way it is drinkable but still contains all the natural fibre, macro and micro nutrients. You can do the same with fruit too although mind you, citrus you will need to remove the skin LOL.
    What blender or juicer do you use? that can juice unpeeled fruits or veggies? planning to buy one which has a better function or higher model than my old one..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast