Thread: New chapter vitamins page

That One Guy is offline Junior Member

New chapter vitamins

Shop Now
    Anyone here familiar with New Chapter vitamins? I've been taking this one for around 90 days now.

http://www.newchapter.com/products/every-mans-one-daily

It seems like a solid deal except for the part about soy. They say its fermented soy and it is a small amount. Should I worry about this small amount of fermented soy intake?

Thanks

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member
    NewChapter makes very efficient supplements, expensive, but efficient. The soy in supplements is relatively miniscule and I wouldn't worry about it. And trust me, I know the horrors of soy. Even Kaayla T. Daniel, author of "The Whole Soy Story", has given the A-ok on the little amounts in supps.

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

I ordered another bottle yesterday, so I was leaning towards it not being a problem. It's something I've wonder for quite sometime and figured the primal community would have the answers. Thanks for the reply!

Suki is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
    I ordered another bottle yesterday, so I was leaning towards it not being a problem. It's something I've wonder for quite sometime and figured the primal community would have the answers. Thanks for the reply!
    My boyfriend is an editor at a health mag and this means lots of nice little perks. These supplements have been one such perk - they're great and I fully endorse them. Amazon.com tends to have good prices on them.

A.M. Roots is offline Member
    Hey. New Chapter is an excellent brand I don't know what to say about the soy ingredients. I wouldn't worry too much. Even Mark's supplement's have some questionable ingredients. I have had the same experiences as I view vitamin ingredients. Sorry I don't know more, but New Chapter is one of the best. The CEO, Tom Newmark, is really chill and is all about sustaining natural herbs that are at risk and has a sanctuary in Costa Rica at Finca Luna Nueva (new moon farm) dedicated to protecting medicinal plants of the neotropics. That's a business I don't mind supporting!

Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    Amazon.com tends to have good prices on them.
    Oh yeah, I picked up a bottle for $25 yesterday and just barely met the free shipping. Last time I purchased the 90 one a days, it was $35.

Suki is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A.M. Roots View Post
    Hey. New Chapter is an excellent brand I don't know what to say about the soy ingredients. I wouldn't worry too much. Even Mark's supplement's have some questionable ingredients. I have had the same experiences as I view vitamin ingredients. Sorry I don't know more, but New Chapter is one of the best. The CEO, Tom Newmark, is really chill and is all about sustaining natural herbs that are at risk and has a sanctuary in Costa Rica at Finca Luna Nueva (new moon farm) dedicated to protecting medicinal plants of the neotropics. That's a business I don't mind supporting!
    I think soy lecithin is used to hold the tablet together - it's an emulsifier. It's also non-GMO here.

Suzan is offline Senior Member
    Vitacost has good prices on New Chapter. New Chapter is a great company. I've emailed them a number of times and they always patiently answer my questions. I use them almost exclusively. Love them. I'm intolerant to gluten and they haven't bothered me. Only downside is the cost.