Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: High blood pressure and PB? page 4

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    rofl! Um that would be one helluva phone bill. I doubt she would take the call, probably freak her out. But it would nice if she could talk to someone about going Primal. Atm, its just me and she barely listens to me.
    Calm the f**k down.

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    LOL! I thought you were kidding, but wanted to throw it out there just in case! My mom would NEVER talk to a 'stranger' about anything, esp personal health related stuff, but my dad would talk to anyone about probably anything--it's just the kind of person he is...We're all so unique!

ORBren is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRae View Post
    (I think he's REALLY excited about taking charge of his own health, and the fact that he has seen results so quickly by simply changing diet.)
    This is the best part, because no matter how much we know personally & share at every opportunity, folks have to take their health into their own hands. This is very exciting! I wish this for more of our relatives - without the extremely high BP scare. I have lost over 30 pounds on PB and just got my ACE inhibitor dose reduced - YEAH!

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Bumping b/c my dad is still doing great, and perhaps this thread could be helpful to someone else dealing w/ BP issues.

My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

timesup is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thank you for this thread - I just started bp meds yesterday after a long time of 220/112 readings. My bp is down this morning 135/87...and while I'm thrilled with that - I do want to try and get off the meds soon! All of your posts really help to encourage me to really live the PB lifestyle instead of just playing around and reaping the consequences!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234