Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibility of leaky gut or allergies page 2

DavidD is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    No offense....but my breathing seems perfectly normal.

I am feeling better by the hour, Tommorow i get the bones for the broth and begin taking in soup, im really looking forward too getting my self back normal, im feeling a lot sharper already, had one small small meal today and even though hungry i feel sharp, i believe i might have got this thing right once and for all.
    I will also be looking for private dentistry on removing my amalgam fillings, i have six, and after all this reading
    i really dont want them there anymore ,you can replace your money, possibly not your health.
    Many thanks for the advice and all guys its all been taken onboard, maybe il start a little journal on here
    too give updates on how the situations going as not too spam this thread etc etc. Im also looking forward
    too the humaworm and saying goodbye too this itchy backside. if i had stayed with the dcotors and not done my own research god only knows what shape i would have been in because eating the wrong food with this stomach turns me as ill as a dog for a few days, i feel sorry for a lot of people, Not everybody has the initiative and the doctors ive been seeing, To give an honest honest account, have been awfull, absolutely awfull.
    I believe theres a lot more to be done in the field of health care and i also believe theres a lot more too be gained through the knowledge of natural medicine.
    Kudos and god bless

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Treat the parasite and you will probably be fine. Don't bother worrying about anything else until the parasite is taken care of. I'm surprised people are ignoring that part! I'm also shocked at your doctor's response.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

DavidD is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Treat the parasite and you will probably be fine. Don't bother worrying about anything else until the parasite is taken care of. I'm surprised people are ignoring that part! I'm also shocked at your doctor's response.
    I am waiting for my humaworm too arrive am looking forward. the itching is slightly subsiding after the good diet i think the humaworm will really finish the lot off over a few weeks.
    I noticed improvements then bam came back down off a few handfull of nuts etc, drained me for a few hours, im so sensitive too anything i put into my stomach at the minute its crazy, think i need too relax a lot more too ive got this natural thing in me too just keep doing things ,need way more rest too go with this.

I gotta learn how too ferment things too to aid with the gaps diet for sure, ive never done any of that stuff to be honest im absolutely clueless with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12