Thread: G'day page

Mumdownunder is offline Junior Member

G'day

Been paleo/primal on off for most of 2012. Been the hardest year of my life, but newly motivated to make 2013 the year I reclaim my health.

Can't wait to get stuck into my Primal Blue Print book - again. Have read it a couple if times. I reckon everytime you read it you see it in a different light. Thank goodness for people like Mark Sisson that were willing to challenge conventional wisdom and happily share that knowledge.

Let 2013 be an awesome year!!

So here goes... Day one. I'm 41, 1.63m tall and weigh 110kg. Want to get down to 55kg.
    Haven't had a good start to the day. Developed serious toothache last night. Woke up with left side of my face throbbing. Ugh!! Nooooo!!! Haven't had any problems with teeth for years. See my dentist every six months. WTF??
    So not feeling inclined to eat anything. Guess I just might kick this off fasting? Is that a problem?

bamabelle is offline Senior Member
    Hi. I'm new too. I'm on day 10. Don't know about starting fasting, but it seems as though you don't have a choice, so I would go with it. My angle is to be as loving and gentle with myself as possible when making major life changes. Good luck!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Bamabelle Nice to meet you Yeah also trying to remember that this has to be a way of life, so no negativity!
    Went to the dentist, nothing wrong with my tooth. He reckons it might be a sinus or ear infection. Seeing my doctor tomorrow. Hows this for Murphys Law, Finally get my act together only to have to deal with all this nonsense.
    Have had a brilliant day food wise. Had bacon and eggs for brekkie, steak and salad for lunch and prawn curry on a bed of cauliflower rice for dinner. Yummo
    Hubby came home with a raging headache, he has joined me in eating pale/primal. Poor thing, had he arms wrapped around Percy for awhile.
    Lets see what tomorrow brings!