Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Equineaddict- a journey to replace fat with muscle page 2

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by equineaddict View Post
    Last night I ended up having another glass of wine, mainly because I found Gay Panda's journal and was having such a good time reading it. I was up too late reading it, and I feel so fortunate to have found it now, and not when Gay Panda first started it. Why? Because I am only on page 15, and I see there are now 500+ pages to read!!! I won't have to wait for posts like everyone who started following when it first started.
    I have no idea how that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    I have no idea how that happened.
    *big big grin* thanks for visiting my journal! It feels like a meeting a celeb! And I feel like I know you, but do I? I didn't have the energy to look for "the word" that may give a clue to if you are Girl Gay Panda or Boy Gay Panda. (Do you remember that? it has been over a year now!) Then I decided I really don't want to know right now. I'm having fun with my image of Gay Panda.

I am now on page 32. It's so fun. I have been reading parts to my hubby, and I found your books on Amazon. I'm going to have to get them once I get my Kindle up and functioning.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    There was one giveaway word once, but it's gone now. Panda is just a panda

I am currently in an equine dry spell, but, yes, also a fellow addict Actually, some days I think half my problems are because I don't have a horse to keep me on the straight and narrow
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    There was one giveaway word once, but it's gone now. Panda is just a panda
    That is actually strangely comforting. I cannot ruin Panda for myself now.

I am currently in an equine dry spell, but, yes, also a fellow addict Actually, some days I think half my problems are because I don't have a horse to keep me on the straight and narrow
    Im sorry to hear you are in a dry spell. I don't think you are far off thinking no horses is contributing. I went through a phase of being afraid to ride (was bucked off by my 3 year old, hard, concussion even with a helmet on). Anyway I fell into a deep depression, because it was like losing a huge chunk of my identity. That was cuz I thought it was gone and I could never ride again. I found a trainer to work with me, and I am back riding. So clawed my way out of that dark hole. I remember being terrified to walk on a horse. Now my 3 year old is 5 and I am even riding him!

If you were/are near me, I would encourage you to come and visit and get some quality horse time.

Btw, I am allergic of horses. Cruel twist, isn't it?

It's accounting day-

Weight: 161
    Waist: 33 1/4
    Hips: 40
    Thigh: 24
    Calf: 14 3/4
    Upper arm: 12 1/2

I measured several times. That I am seeing shrinking in my measurements so soon didn't seem possible. Weight loss, I expected (from water release). I am guessing this may be from water release also, and reduction in inflammation possibly. I am feeling good and to have it backed up by these numbers is incredibly encouraging.

I have the motivation I need to prepare foods for the coming week. Thank goodness for vanity, it kept me searching for a solution to my fat problem. Thank goodness for MDA.

Today I am feeling tired. When I feel tired, I feel a little down. Sometimes a lot down. I think it is from losing sleep due to the pinched nerve. It's better now, so the acupuncture really helped and I actually slept last night. But I am in a sleep deficit so I am tired despite that. I need to rest but don't have time to. I need to shop for Primal food and my non-primal family. And our house is a mess, due to the 2 little tornados I live with.

Maybe I'll just close my eyes for 15 minutes.

So today I just really wasn't that hungry. I finished the rotisserie chicken for breakfast. Then had a ricotta/stevia/heavy cream/instant coffee concoction treat. Then nothing until 6. But that is when I made some mussels. I put them in boiling broth with garlic, butter, and red pepper flakes. Cooked them and ate them, drinking broth like soup. Hubby liked them but not as much as me. Then I made bacon, and pan fried organic free range lamb shoulder in the bacon grease. That was all deliciousness too.

No veg for me today! Now I am feeling relaxed and ready for bed. No pain, the acupuncturist must have been magic. Wow. I am a believer now. Betcha my hubby still isn't.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I used to tell people horses kept me stable. There's a reason for that

If I wasn't 1600 miles away, I'd totally take you up on horse time. For the first time in a long time I don't have a friend I can mooch horse time off of (left her behind when I moved) and I can't even afford riding lessons right now, let alone one of my own. I keep meaning to check out a local horse rescue, but I haven't gotten around to it. I was never THAT confident in the saddle, and the last two times I came off I got hurt, so it's worse now. But- I'm still willing and able to handle most anything from the ground, so that at least should make me useful

Congrats on the weight/inches lost already! Keep with it and your 5-year-old will have a hard time keeping up with you in the ring!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

I can't believe you "shrunk" so quickly either but that's amazing! Best of luck as you continue onward. I'm working on weight loss and becoming physically smaller too.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by equineaddict View Post
    I didn't have the energy to look for "the word" that may give a clue to if you are Girl Gay Panda or Boy Gay Panda. (Do you remember that? it has been over a year now!) Then I decided I really don't want to know right now. I'm having fun with my image of Gay Panda.

I am now on page 32. It's so fun. I have been reading parts to my hubby, and I found your books on Amazon. I'm going to have to get them once I get my Kindle up and functioning.
    Yes, I remember the word, and yes, it's still there!!!

I adore my new Kindle. Yesterday Lady Friend performed a Magical Tech Spell that made music appear on it, and that made Primal Treadmill time so much nicer.

Glad to hear your pinched nerve is better---

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast