Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Primal Girls... page

sigzephyr is offline Senior Member

Gorgeous Primal Girls...

Primal Fuel
    ...spotted a few familiar faces (and bodies) here.
    REAL Paleo Gals. - YouTube

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    maybe it's just me, but i hope permission was given to use the photos
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

sigzephyr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    maybe it's just me, but i hope permission was given to use the photos
    Well i found my photo on there and i didn't give my permission. It's cool with me though.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sigzephyr View Post
    Well i found my photo on there and i didn't give my permission. It's cool with me though.
    Yeah me too, I kinda figured I can't complain since I did post it online to begin with.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Yeah me too, I kinda figured I can't complain since I did post it online to begin with.
    Yep, doesn't bother me and if it helps spread the word a bit, terrific.

I thought that was a very nicely done presentation.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    it makes me glad i haven't had success pics to post yet, i'd have enough trouble being okay with this board seeing my flat ass let alone youtube
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Yeah - I wish I would've been asked right?

Also: why are we trying to compete with vegans? What is there to compete against?

2nd also: maybe i've been reading too much jezebel lately, but I love that is acceptable to judge each WOE based on how thin/cute the girls are. Honestly.
    The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    The crux of that video was a response to a vegan video.

People really seem to buy into veganism as a way to get thin, perhaps moreso than any other lifestyle. IME, it made me morbidly obese and left me malnourished. Paleo is making me fit and leaner.

The more info that gets out about a viable alternative to a healthy body,the better.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Lawl, I'm in there at 9:12. Wondered if that picture would end up there, kinda glad it did. I think asking permission is always a good idea, but if it's out there on the internet publicly anyway, they don't have to ask. If they'd removed any source information from it or claimed it as their own, THEN it would be a problem.

Goosejuggler, I share your unease. On the one hand, it's the means to an end. We share some information, it potentially draws some interest from people who might otherwise not be inclined to learn about this lifestyle. On the other hand, it is exploitative.

Is it so bad to play to people's interests? Even if we don't feel it's the most respectful option?

I also feel that the video stands alone fairly well, not just as a rebuttal to the vegan girls video. I haven't watched the vegan girls video.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    If anyone has an issue with their image being there, tell me and I'll edit it out.

But the purpose of the video is to balance-out that durianriders/30bananasaday video where Paleo girls are represented by obese women and with Nigella Lawson as the healthiest-looking example. The creator claims there are NO images of Paleo girls online, because we're too afraid and shy to show ourselves, because Paleo makes us fat and ugly. The video is to prove how that ISN'T the case. I made it to show how beautiful we all are, how Paleo works for us, how we're all healthy and strong, how Paleo helps us lose weight, gain strength and health and gain confidence.

Every one of those images is available for inspiration and motivation either on "Success Stories" here and at Robb Wolf's blog, or on the "Before and After" thread. Anyone could see them anyway, if they looked. I was just making the effects of a Paleo diet available to the curious, rather than letting that Vegan's video take centre-stage.

Again, just letting you know where I was coming from. If you want me to edit you out, I will.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast