Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gorgeous Primal Girls... page 4

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    They are welcome to call me a fat ass as I stand today... given I was a fatter ass when I was vegan...

But yeah.... permission would have been a good idea.

Huntress is offline Junior Member
    What? Copyright law isn't interesting?? *shock*

Lol, seriously though - who's doing the Paleo Men video? I think they should start a thread for volunteers to provide images so we can get that puppy up and running ;-)

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Now I think the next project should be a hot Primal guys video. Amiright, ladies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    Totally Paleobird!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kata View Post
    Purely for scientific observation, naturally
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I agree some paleo hunks are in order for the next video.
    Lol, seriously though - who's doing the Paleo Men video? I think they should start a thread for volunteers to provide images so we can get that puppy up and running ;-)
    I dare those scrawny fruitarians to hold a candle to our meat fed hunks.

Zeera is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalMama View Post
    why, oh why did I click on the "related videos" - I'm now really irked 'cause durianriders just seems to bring it out in me. *sigh*
    I know, why oh why did I click on any of the related videos? Those durianriders videos are all such loads of complete and utter crap, and they spout some seriously dangerous info! I read the description in one of them... "my recommendation to get fit and healthy is to eat 10 grams of carbs per kg of body weight per day MINIMUM" Seriously?!? I think I'd drop over dead if I did that even just for one day! I'll keep my 65% daily caloric intake from fat [and animal fat at that ] thank you very much!

But on the other hand, I thought it was a great video!

Kata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paleobird View Post
    i dare those scrawny fruitarians to hold a candle to our meat fed hunks.
    *high five*

Althaur is offline Senior Member
    Durian is a twit. I've read his blog in the past, quite a bit. He has an inability to see any other viewpoint than his own. Will flat out lie to aid his argument. He's one of those people I classify as having no use, so I ignore him at this point.

On the other hand, I think the video done in response was well done. At least it is full of REAL women, not primarily models taken off of various sites.

As far as a video showing us Paleo dudes, I'm thinking you won't have any issue with finding enough of us idiotic men who would volunteer. Good luck!

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    I was pretty glad I made it in there, just a little bummed that it was my earlier pics and not my 9 month before and afters. I look way hotter now! Haha!
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Veelore is offline Junior Member
    Totally Paleobird!

Although, on Owly's point about copyright - I think you'll find if you punish something (and that includes on the internet) it can be used by someone else without permission as long as they are not profiting or claiming the work as their own.
    Well put
    On copyright. Simply, you do get 'copyright' at point of creating a photo, or work. However, you cannot enforce this in court, as you would have to register the copyright. By having the original photo and being able to prove it, if say someone was selling a t-shirt with your face on, you can start playing up.

As is on the first page, if anyone has issues:

Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post
    If anyone has an issue with their image being there, tell me and I'll edit it out.

But the purpose of the video is to balance-out that durianriders/30bananasaday video where Paleo girls are represented by obese women and with Nigella Lawson as the healthiest-looking example. The creator claims there are NO images of Paleo girls online, because we're too afraid and shy to show ourselves, because Paleo makes us fat and ugly. The video is to prove how that ISN'T the case. I made it to show how beautiful we all are, how Paleo works for us, how we're all healthy and strong, how Paleo helps us lose weight, gain strength and health and gain confidence.

Every one of those images is available for inspiration and motivation either on "Success Stories" here and at Robb Wolf's blog, or on the "Before and After" thread. Anyone could see them anyway, if they looked. I was just making the effects of a Paleo diet available to the curious, rather than letting that Vegan's video take centre-stage.

Again, just letting you know where I was coming from. If you want me to edit you out, I will.
    Primal and deadlifting my way to health (hopefully)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Now I think the next project should be a hot Primal guys video. Amiright, ladies?
    hell yeah!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234