Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vent for a Crappy Past Few Days page 2

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sooze,
    I know, trust me, I know. I have dysthymia that is controlled by my thyroid meds so long as I can get enough sunlight. Because of the crying jags I've been having, I've been really monitoring myself. My husband's aware and has been trying to help me out as best he can. The form of dysthmia I have is a rare variant, but the main symptom isn't that I feel shitty, it's that my mind is constantly and incessantly making up new and inventive ways for me to off myself based on my surroundings. it's not that I want to kill myself, far from it. Those suicidal thought are more irritating than anything. I've really been watching myself and I know when to hand my weaponry to my husband or another trusted friend. After some of the stuff I dealt with growing up, suicide is not an option. I'll live in the psych ward for a while before I'll actually contemplate any of the methods my mind comes up with.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member
    naiadknight,

I'm really sorry to hear all that's been happening to you. At the same time, I'm glad that you felt safe enough here to share.
    You've got a whole bunch of people who really care about you. Please keep checking in, and I'm adding a big hug of my own.
    <3<3<3

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Thank you, all of you! It means a lot to me to know that even people who wouldn't know me from eve on the street still care enough to say something and worry.

hayley3 is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh what a crappy time you've had lately, I'm truly sorry to hear that all these negative things are bombarding you from all sides. It is worrying to hear about the bad thoughts, that alone is a big burden I'm sure and to then experience all the other things in such close proximity must have just about driven you to the edge! I've not been using this site long but in the short time I have I have experienced a great deal of support and advice, I just wanted to let you know that people are thinking of you, sending positive thoughts and great big cyber (((HUGS))). Any time you need to vent, please do so and you'll find that it'll help take the edge off. Remember, you are a human being, capable of manay amazing things but not a miracle worker who can cure disease, fix every broken family, avoid idiots 100% of the time or be perfect. Live your life, roll with the punches and spend quality time with that old sledgehammer. I hope you have a better day today and tomorrow and the days after that xx
    There are none so blind as those determined not to see

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12