Is Stress The New Fat?

Primal Fuel
    Dinky slightly CW article:
    Janesse Bruce: Stress Is the New Fat

anna5 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    Dinky slightly CW article:
    Janesse Bruce: Stress Is the New Fat
    I don't know whether stress is fat or not, but I know that stress is destructive. I also know that babbling of CEOs about stress reduction is distracting and only slightly less destructive than their activities as CEOs. I also know that babbling about stress reduction by striking yoga poses in the so called "left" media of prostitutional billionaires is hazardous to our health. At least their activities as developers destroyed the lives of fewer people. Their promotion of "trickle down" probably can compete in destruction with their present activity. Yes, I have good memory and I remember our "progressive" Arianna doing exactly that - flapping eyelashes on TV (yes, I had TV in the past) while pushing the "trickle down" and destroying neighborhoods in California and Chicago.
    Last edited by anna5; 01-03-2013 at 06:13 AM.

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    That article was good; there was a lot of wisdom in it. She advocates the same things that Mark does. It's kind of sad that even though people know how bad chronic stress is, very few will actually take serious steps to improve it in a meaningful way.

anna5 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BestBetter View Post
    That article was good; there was a lot of wisdom in it. She advocates the same things that Mark does. It's kind of sad that even though people know how bad chronic stress is, very few will actually take serious steps to improve it in a meaningful way.
    Yeah, .... wise only in an Orwellian world. And what is so wise in utter immorality? Actually, I think that Mark and this lady CEO are not exactly in the same camp. I do see Mark promoting sleep, genuine rest, etc.
    Last edited by anna5; 01-03-2013 at 01:26 PM.