Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Primal Journel--Bamabelle page 5

bamabelle is offline Senior Member
    No dinner. Not hungry.

Today is a struggle because I have bare bones groceries and my budget is depleted until the 24th. Yikes! I thawed a pack of chicken thighs and a pack of chicken breasts; the breasts were rancid---grrr...sometimes easy to let happen with organic. That is a set back indeed. Trying to stretch the thighs, though they are small. I am going to try to shop smarter on next month's budget.

DAY 23
    Brunch: small piece of levtover almond crusted tilapia and smoothie of 1/4 naval orange, hunk of pineapple, blackberries, blueberries, spinach and just enough water.
    Dinner: home made soup (chicken, celery and carrots cooked in home made sofrito, coconut oil and coconut milk) and carrots roasted in EVOO with salt/pepper---the soup was eh

Last night after dinner I drank a whole bottle of red wine

DAY 24:
    Breakfast: spinach and goat cheese frittata
    Lunch: swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes with gravy---OK NOT paleo at ALL

snack: 8 mini chocolate bars and pumpkin spice (black) tea with 1 1/2 tbsp. raw honey---I think because I woke feeling poorly from too much alcohol last night and I've felt SO lethargic all day!

Dinner: 2 large slices pizza (1 pepperoni and 1 sausage). TOTALLY fell of the paleo bandwagon!! Not beating myself up about it. I'm back to paleo today.

DAY 25:
    B'fast: 2 egg, cheese, bacon omlet and fresh squeezed OJ
    Lunch: mixed green salad with carrots, walnuts, tuna, bacon, green onions and roasted garlic red wine vinegrette

OK I was off the journel for a few days. On those days I ate non-primal one day as I visiited a friend who cooked for me and it was def. not primal. One of the other days I ate primal except for a Crumbs cupcake with ice cream. No beating up; just observing. I am having a bit of a health crisis which finally explains why I still don't have much energy despite primal eating. Me thinks that primal was good timing in order to get as healthy as possible! Will continue to add healthy habits.

DAY 28
    had a few mixed raw nuts for brekkie---just because I'm OUT of groceries
    Snack: smoothie of: blackberries, naval orange, blueberry and spinach with a bit of water
    late lunch/early dinner: ordered Mexican--meat and cheese mix with hot sauce; a few bits of grilled green onion and grilled jalapeno pepper

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabelle View Post
    OK I was off the journel for a few days. On those days I ate non-primal one day as I visiited a friend who cooked for me and it was def. not primal. One of the other days I ate primal except for a Crumbs cupcake with ice cream. No beating up; just observing. I am having a bit of a health crisis which finally explains why I still don't have much energy despite primal eating. Me thinks that primal was good timing in order to get as healthy as possible! Will continue to add healthy habits.

DAY 28
    had a few mixed raw nuts for brekkie---just because I'm OUT of groceries
    Snack: smoothie of: blackberries, naval orange, blueberry and spinach with a bit of water
    late lunch/early dinner: ordered Mexican--meat and cheese mix with hot sauce; a few bits of grilled green onion and grilled jalapeno pepper
    Hey, you visited my journal, so I'm visiting yours. Is it hard to go grocery shopping in New York City? I've never been there. I hear you can get delivery for almost any type of food. That would get me in trouble. Especially if there was a place that delivered burgers and beer

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345