I know everyone in the journal section seems to do their own journal and post their progress but in my mind that loses out on the social aspect of going Grok that Mark seems to talk about so often and is even what his new book is focusing on so I want to try something different.

Let's do a thread as a group who are going primal and who have decided to use the new year as their launching point. If you are interested just introduce yourself and give a little back story and what you hope to achieve.

I'll start off.

My name is Ryan. I'm 26, 5' 11" and 246 lbs. Yea I'm a big guy and have always been that way. I have tried to Grok out in the past and haven't been able to stick with it.

Well with the start of the new year, I have decided to Grok out again. Instead of jumping in a gym membership or going on a fancy new diet, I want to make a life change for the better and hopefully lose some weight in the process.

If you are "Going Primal" to start off the new year... join me in my adventure and together we can Live Primally and include the social aspect of it as well. Veterans can feel free to post any encouragement to the Baby Grok's as well.

Sooo is anyone interested?