Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Krill oil supplement recommendations + is it better than cod liver oil.? page

Ghjjf is offline Member

Wink Krill oil supplement recommendations + is it better than cod liver oil.?

Shop Now
    Hey guys,

I'm thinking bout changing from taking cod liver oil to krill oil. Thoughts and recommendations for the best supplement please.

Steve.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Does krill have A and D and all the other goodies? I'd say fermented cod liver oil wins....

Ghjjf is offline Member
    I already take a lot of vid d. I'm looking for omega 3 and the anti-inflammatory effects

AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    I haven't seen any evidence that Krill oil is superior, apart from marketing talk: "Krill oil is 30 times more potent!".

kot
    kot is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Does krill have A and D and all the other goodies? I'd say fermented cod liver oil wins....
    Green Pasture's Blue Ice Royal is a combination of 1 part X-Factor High Vitamin Oil to 2 parts Fermented Cod Liver Oil.

Quote Originally Posted by kot View Post
    Green Pasture's Blue Ice Royal is a combination of 1 part X-Factor High Vitamin Oil to 2 parts Fermented Cod Liver Oil.
    Yeah, I got the "chocolate cream" variety of this coming in a couple days. You know...for the cocoa benefits

fiercehunter is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    I'm so glad to see you jumped on the Peat bandwaggon. It truly helps to affirm all that I thought I knew.

I mean lets face it...any society that shuns sugar and eats lots of seafood is in horrible health based on all the data I've seen
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 01-02-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    I'm so glad to see you jumped on the Peat bandwaggon. It truly helps to affirm all that I thought I knew.

I mean lets face it...any society that shuns sugar and eats lots of seafood is in horrible health based on all the data I've seen
    Dude, I read that if you eat white sugar it will make your teeth stronger and your metabolism will blow the shit up and you will grow hair like a freakin' MINK. Danny Stonepeat said so.

healthy11 is offline Senior Member
    I did a lot of reading and research and decided against taking any fish oil or krill oil due to the fact that most are rancid by the time you take them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast