Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Does fasting cause more weight gain? page 6

Phillykid is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I wish i read that link 2 days ago, i could've probably leaned out a significant amount more by tomorrow. The event i'm going to is saturday. I'll do the dinner thing tomorrow, i already ate today so i might as well fast until tomorrow

Drumroll is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillykid View Post
    I wish i read that link 2 days ago, i could've probably leaned out a significant amount more by tomorrow. The event i'm going to is saturday. I'll do the dinner thing tomorrow, i already ate today so i might as well fast until tomorrow
    Heh. Well, as Ori points out, there are a TON of IF protocols out there. He believes his to be the best one, but I say experiment. Find out which one seems to have the best results for YOU. What works for one doesn't always work for another.

Yea thanks for that link though, everything he and mark makes sense. Except i like how Ori was a little more specific

Drumroll is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillykid View Post
    Yea thanks for that link though, everything he and mark makes sense. Except i like how Ori was a little more specific
    Well, Ori DID write an entire book on the subject called "The Warrior Diet." I couldn't get very far when I tried to read it though. It was a little hero-worshiping if you will.

This article by him is MUCH better at explaining the science behind it and serves as a short enough and practical guide to the IF plan he is proposing. You don't need an entire book to get the point of the plan.

His idea is good, his writting in "The Warrior Diet," not so much.

devan is offline Junior Member
    No fasting do not cause more weight gain in fact during fasting period we loss weight But fasting for long period will start making you weak But as soon as you leave fasting you will start gaining weight again you have to control your diet for healthy and sound health

Learn More
    Last edited by devan; 11-25-2013 at 09:48 PM.

So basically eat my normal meals and not binge eat in order to not gain weight? I had coffee for breakfast and it's lunchtime and i'm not even hungry. I actually like this one meal dinner fast better. I thought i was going to feel tired/hungry

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Eat this, but don't eat that. Make sure not to eat these after 6pm. Eating too much of this will cause an insulin spike, which will make you fat. Eating these combined with those is what really causes plaque in the arteries.

Eating too much of what? You mean junk?

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    I am being sarcastic. There are all of these various opinions of what to eat and not eat, and it's funny. You will really have to experiment for yourself in order to know what works. These forums can be very confusing.

Oh haha, yea well i pretty know which foods to eat that are primal. I just wanted to try IF, but was worried about my weight coming back 2x.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast