Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CalicoGal's 174 day transformation

Shop Now
    It is September 8th of 2013 and I fell off the wagon. I am rededicating myself to a Whole30 I think that by being stricter and eliminating/avoiding the fluff and also getting back on here and making progress updates will help me stay on track. I will weight myself and take measurements as well on Monday (the 9th).

Welcome back Calicogirl.

Life can sometimes conspire against our best intentions, but you are fighting back. Good for you. Have a wonderful primal day.

Update..We put our dog down a few days ago and its been pretty rough. Also, my husband thinks it might be good to get pregnant again before the new health care kicks in. Blech. I feel too unhealthy still. On the good side I found a running program I really love ( Zombies,Run!) that is both entertaining and a good workout. I look forward to it every time. Any who its an uphill battle. I feel like my hubs is intentionally sabotaging me now, especially with my running and getting fitter. I am probably over reacting. So, back to basics Again.

update,again

Due to poor eating my ankle/foot was still bothering me so, I stopped running, then went on vacation and its now full winter in Michigan. I am not going to restart the diet just yet. The reason for that is my husband might be getting a new job ( interview on vacation and all) they just have to agree on a price. That said, if they do, we have 2 weeks to move to Florida. So, if they want him, they had better tell him tomorrow so he can give 2 weeks notice at his current job. Then,this house needs sold so we get a new house and we will hopefully we staying with my husbands brother because his mom will drive us nuts.

Florida fell thru, started eating better this week. This week I lost 3.4 lbs. Feels good to get back on the wagon. I also started a new diet journal.

This is what happens when I cheat..

Shop Now
    I have confirmed in my mind an allergy to gluten. I ate a sandwich and immediately bloated up then got my skin hives that are still active 24 hours later, probably because its still in my system. Of course it also happens when I eat cashews or sunflower seed butter. Even if the sunflower butter gets on my skin( I was getting the last bit out of the jar) I get red itchy spots on my skin. Still trying to figure out everything that triggers it but I felt much better during the week when I avoided it. I have also realized that I miss the super full feeling so I eat alot then graze during the day to keep that feeling.