Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CalicoGal's 174 day transformation page 3

CalicoGal is offline Member
    Thanks! Down to 204.8 today.

Not having had the best 10 days or so -bouncing again between 205-208, However I can now fit into a size 12 dress pant that I havent fit into since like 2009!! The regular jeans I am not ready for yet,still needing to shed some belly and a bit more calf and thigh.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Good achievement. Keep up the good work.

I find food log is good, both for keeping me honest and providing inspiration on low days.

Thanks. I skipped the food log for those days and it really showed. Lost those 3 lbs so I am still 5 lbs from being in the 100's. However on the plus side, I fit into my size 10 pants!! I might not be losing pounds, but the inches are still coming off. Going to celebrate with a steak !! and maybe a trip out to the store.. :-)

I hit 199.8 on the 8th. I have popped back up to 202.4 since. I am really struggling to keep eating healthy and to get up and move. I have never been self motivating and my husband is making it easy to make excuses, not that it should matter. I am the one responsible for and accountable to Me. Just found out the name of my skin issue "Dermatographic urticaria". At least I know what it is right? *Sigh* I think at the heart of it, I am just self sabotaging. Lets see how it goes for the rest of today.

I am at 200.4 today which is down from the 202 point whatever that was my more recent chart topper. I found some kettlebell workouts that I am going to start soon. And some Zumba, cuz I think it will be fun. I think one of my problems is I bite off to much at one time. Example? I have a garden and I love caring for things and I enjoy animals, therefore I want a big ol' farm where I raise all my own meat and dairy and green things and then sell them too to other people who share my values of good food and happy animals. Problems with this scenario? I am a lazy gardener, I have no land for animals, I live in the suburbs, and my husband hates the idea. Also, we haven't lived here long so even if we wanted to move ( and my husband would l ike to go back to florida) there is the little problem of selling our current home. So instead of going crazy with exercise, I am going to stick with my kettlebell and Zumba workouts and not look at any other fitness workouts. My husband wants to start as well so it might get super fun.

199 Even. I worked out a little yesterday, some stretches, a couple kettlebell stretches and the how to of Zumba, it ended up spread out over a couple hours because my pumpkin is dealing with her first stomach virus ( she just turned 1) and since she is our first, i have been stressing out more then needed. I also upped my fat intake a little bit and will continue doing that.

The kid had a high fever (104.7 at peak) for a week so I have not been very consistent. The doctor thought it was a reaction to her vaccinations, now they think she might have a urinary tract infection because her urine culture came back with E. coli. I had to take her in to get a catheter urine sample. Nobody was happy. She has been fever free since last Tuesday. Oh and I am at my target hip measurement for a size 8!

My husband and I have both recommitted to this way of life, for him that means cheating a little on weekends, which makes it harder on me but still doable. I lost 2.8lbs overnight! 198 even, this is my lowest weight yet. I was worried it would take me awhile to break back into things but I guess my body has other ideas. Its nice to feel like my body and I are both in agreement over something. As long as I eat this way, it will lose weight/ inches and when I don't eat right, it reminds me aggressively Why we don't eat that way anymore.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    *Sigh* I have been less then faithful to Primal. However I did see that there is a new cross fit gym just down the street from me opening in June! Maybe I can convince my husband to sign us up for the 2 week foundations course. It would let me work out in the AM before he and the baby got up so I could get my workout in early rather then late. However its expensive compared to other gyms in our area. 3 days a week per month is $100.00. Also they don't open until the 17th of June. We are going on vacation the first week of July. Sigh. I need to change something. I shot up again to 198.8 stupid fruit.
    Last edited by CalicoGal; 05-31-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast