Thread: Somewhat New and needing advice! page

Beerbelly is offline Junior Member

Somewhat New and needing advice!

Hey everyone I am a 22 yr old who just graduated on the 16th of december. Throughout the last 2 years of college I have been attempting to eat primal off and on.

I always felt pretty good when I ate as healthy as my budget and time would allow but the only problem I had was always feeling hungry.

I know that a part of that is from carb craving, however I am a very skinny kid who has always had trouble gaining weight unless I am constantly working out. So really my question is has anyone else experienced being constantly hungry? Even when I am not eating primally im hungry most of the time.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated! Thanks for your time!!!

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    If you are still craving carbs, you will have to fight your way through getting free from that addiction. Otherwise, you will go on craving them.

Do you get lots of protein and fat? You should be completely satisfied before you get up from the table.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Beerbelly is offline Junior Member
    Im not sure how much fat I am getting, I feel like its a lot, it might just be the carb cravings that get me. How long does it usually take to get over them?

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Usually 3 days if you are strict with carbs. But can last longer. I would say that you need more carbs. Root vegetables. Give it a try.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial