Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: I think Dr. Kurt Harris abandoned the paleo community because we're crazy. page 9

anna5 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    This proves that your assumptions about people based on their birthplace or family origins is completely ridiculous.

The only bigots in my family are in the non-German side. The German side of my family fled Germany because of the things that happened there.
    Well, you didn't read my comment. I remember your participation in one of the ugliest moments of this forum. Yes, your participation was ugly.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anna5 View Post
    Well, you didn't read my comment. I remember your participation in one of the ugliest moments of this forum. Yes, your participation was ugly.
    As was yours.
    And irrational to boot.
    Last edited by cori93437; 01-04-2013 at 09:28 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    I think Kurt Harris is just working his profile. If he only posts once a year he remains enigmatic and mysterious. He has time to put together a really well thought out response then turns off the comments so there are no dissenting views. Then he disappears till next ground hogs day.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Stanton View Post
    Good! I was afraid that we might have to take responsibility for you.

And to drag this back on topic, it's clear that whatever crazy might be in the paleo community simply can't compete with the crazy outside it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry H View Post
    Its no wonder I like your blog.
    Seconded. Gnolls rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    I think Kurt Harris is just working his profile. If he only posts once a year he remains enigmatic and mysterious. He has time to put together a really well thought out response then turns off the comments so there are no dissenting views. Then he disappears till next ground hogs day.
    Hah! That's about the best explanation I've heard. That makes total sense. (<cue soundtrack "Building a Mystery" by Sarah McLachlan>)

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anna5 View Post
    Illiterate primitive bigoted demagoguery.
    You're awesome

nihil

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Bingo. It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that he's a busy doctor with his own practice.

That, and I'd be upset too if I had to compete with the likes of Jimmy Moore, Jack Kruse, and their sycophants. It's the same reason Richard Dawkins refuses to debate christians - when woo and hard science are given equal consideration, of course the scientists are going to feel insulted. Why shouldn't they?
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789