Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Critique my Primal Revenge Strategy page 3

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I just hope you don't get a poor postal worker. Bad enough they have to contend with biting /stinging critters. Now they have to worry that there might be a dye-trap in the boxes they are legally required to service?
    This was my thought as well. Friendly Mr./Ms. Postperson notices a new address, opens the box to see if there is one of those new resident cards inside and boom covered in dye and anti-freeze, which I am pretty sure is poison btw.

As ken stated, this may be a felony.

That said, old me (new me is a much nicer guy courtesy of a resolution I wont keep) thinks that if the thief gets hit this will be awesome.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

otzi Guest
    Well, closure for anyone that was worried.

I went out first thing this morning to get the paper, and noticed all of our mailboxes were opened and mail scattered in the road. The trick package was missing!

I picked up about 30 pieces of (mostly junk) mail and put back in proper mailboxes.

I am probably done with this line of revenge, I was worried, too, that it might end up back in the postal system and cause a huge stir and possibly legal problems.

I'm thinking a better 'trick package' may just contain an official-looking note and some kind of RFID tag making it seem like it's traceable.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    that sucks.. po box time?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quickfeet101 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, Otzi. I did come back for an update to this saga. Of course it would have been too awesome to know for sure the theif got blued, but maybe you'll hear rumors around town? Local urban legend? It was some interesting reading, anyway.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    I came back to check too.

Let's hope he or they copped it.

you can't buy more secure boxes? Or talk to the post office with a couple of other affected people ans see if you can't come up with a solution, or at least them knowing to avoid a loaded mail box?

I would have though it is a felony to steal mail, not to boobey trap your own personal property

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123