Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Critique my Primal Revenge Strategy page 2

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    Wouldn't it be more primal to ambush, capture, enslave them, and take their women?
    or at least fill the letterbox with the most hostile local creature, like a massive spider or snake or fire breathing dragon...not chemicals.

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post
    Be nice if it was followed up by an ad in the local paper saying something cryptic like "the blue stain is that of the thief in our community. There are more traps". That way the person is blued and shamed others know what it means, and it might stop other shenaningans in the community because thieves won't know where the traps are.

But it wouldn't be worth the cost of a half page ad..

and the shitheads may not read, lol.

something would be good though, a sign at the mailboxes a week later?
    I may send in a Letter to the Editor for our local paper, maybe parents might catch kids with blue hands (ooh, I should have used RED). And maybe others will do the same thing with their mailboxes.

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    Wouldn't it be more primal to ambush, capture, enslave them, and take their women?

I would LOVE to ambush them! Not sure what I would do if I caught them, though, and can't imagine what their women look like! After the snow melts in the spring, we always find piles of gone-through mail where the thieves toss it out of their car. Every now and then you hear about police catching people, but usually only after they steal someone's identity and lots of money.

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by katemary View Post
    or at least fill the letterbox with the most hostile local creature, like a massive spider or snake or fire breathing dragon...not chemicals.
    Not sure if I could manage to stuff a grizzly bear in there, but that's a good thought!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I just hope you don't get a poor postal worker. Bad enough they have to contend with biting /stinging critters. Now they have to worry that there might be a dye-trap in the boxes they are legally required to service?

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Damn. I thought for sure this was somehow going to involve potatoes.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Pretty sure this is a felony in the us
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    If you live in a community where all the mailboxes are in one place, would it be possible for you and your neighbors to get one of those condo mailboxes that are locked?
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 190 x 3

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Only wider how you're going to safely get your mail now. Heh.

Sounds like fun.

ZenGopher is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    What type of antifreeze did you use? From what I understand, ethylene glycol is absorbable through skin. Rubbing alcohol or even cheap vodka might be the better antifreeze to use.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast