Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bizarre Diets page 5

sjmc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    Found these two genius diets via the web. Yes, they're real.

Pretend to Eat Food
    Now this diet is just silly. Remember when you were a child. Maybe your sister had a little tea set and you would happily eat pretend food and drink pretend tea along with her. Well, the “Air Diet” could almost be considered the grown up version of this childhood game. Pretend eaters actually cook a meal for themselves, take spoonfuls of REAL food, bring them to their mouths, and put the food back in their plates. They claim that by pretending to eat real food, they feel full and satisfied. If you do feel a little peckish in between “pretend meals”, fear not! You can snack on the recommended “water soup” which is nothing more than a bowl of water and salt...satisfying!

Stuff yourself with cotton balls to feel stuffed
    If you ever wondered what it’s like to feel like a stuffed animal, then this is the diet for you. Popular among models, this diet consists of ingesting cotton balls in order to feel full and satisfied. The only problem is cotton is not meant to be digested by the human body and it can leave you feeling ill for quite some time. It’s always a good idea to add more fiber to your diet, but you might want to try eating more whole grains before turning to cotton balls.
    I'm glad to hear that cotton balls are at least sorta kinda edible. After I saw Elf I thought "wow how many kids are going to die from eating cotton balls now!"

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    My dad used to do a diet that included running 6 minute miles and eating a whole box of prunes.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

carlh is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I bet he had the runs on that diet. Hayoh. Badump-tshh.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Yeah I bet he had the runs on that diet. Hayoh. Badump-tshh.
    I was just trying to figure out how he made it 6 miles without stopping...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member
    There's that one where you eat all that SATURATED FAT and forsake your heart healthy whole grains...

I KEED, I KEED!

The diet where you drink 1/2 cup of expensive, CLA-enriched safflower oil everyday to "burn fat" and curb your appetite sounds like a real loser.
    “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    The one where a person intentionally infect themselves with tapeworms, (as someone already mentioned above) is the most disgusting, bizarre, nasty and despicable weight loss method I've ever heard of.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    "The Tapeworm diet" is beyond BIZARRE in my personal opinion...

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    You mean this one?
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    Gah! I thought the tapeworm thing was a joke, or an urban legend! People DO that?!

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    The one where a person intentionally infect themselves with tapeworms, (as someone already mentioned above) is the most disgusting, bizarre, nasty and despicable weight loss method I've ever heard of.
    A foodie friend of mine claims to have one. His name is "Javier."
    “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast