I went primal around thanksgiving time and have had great success. I lost almost 7 pounds (which is amazing because for the past few years i haven't been able to lose hardly any or really slow due to a stalled metabolism). About 7 days ago I started having digestive issues. Feeling bloated, and crampy, and then the scale started going up again. I feel so frustrated. I am dropping dairy, because I am lactose intolerant, but the full fat stuff doesn't bother me, until recently. I also am going to try to drop coffee, because I put cream in it and I want to cut that out for about a week and see what happens. In the course of a week, I have gained 4 pounds. It's not that time of the month for me. I am at about 90/10 at this point. Does anyone have any insight? I think the most frustrating thing is that I thought primal was going to correct the weight issues and digestive issues and it seems like those things are coming back with a vengeance. I just don't know what to do. I also don't want to just eliminate things, what can I add in that will help? Also, is there a tea that isn't harsh on the digestive system, yet has caffeine? I can't cut cold turkey, I will have serious migraine issues!!! Thanks in advance to anyone who answers this thread.

Danielle