Page 98 of 175 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 1743

Thread: Shangri-La Diet - setpoint success at last page 98

  1. #971
    oceangrl's Avatar
    oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,978
    Primal Fuel
    Janie how interesting about the other book. Things do seem to circle back around.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

  2. #972
    InSearchOfAbs's Avatar
    InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    1,427
    I'm pretty sure any oil will work, flavored or unflavored, as long
    as you don't taste it going down.

    Oil is oil and all are pretty much the same calories per tablespoon.

    If they're flavorless, what the heck does your body know what plant
    they're coming from?

    This morning I could only drink half of my coffee. Very odd.

    Today I'm having an oil AND a potato day.

    I have some sweet potato rounds baking in the oven right now for
    when I get hungry.... which I'm not yet, but they'll be easy to pick
    at when that happens.

    I think today will be an extra low calorie day, as the thought of ANY food
    has me feeling anything but hunger.

    Julia

  3. #973
    oceangrl's Avatar
    oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,978
    Julia, I have been doing the same thing. I am not at all hungry until around 3. I have a cucumber and tomato salad and some grilled romaine with a lemon, evoo and herb dressing waiting for me. Then I will have a proper dinner at 7ish. I LOVE how I feel on this.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #974
    Sol blackcat's Avatar
    Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sunderland England
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Julia, I have been doing the same thing. I am not at all hungry until around 3. I have a cucumber and tomato salad and some grilled romaine with a lemon, evoo and herb dressing waiting for me. Then I will have a proper dinner at 7ish. I LOVE how I feel on this.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Its cuke
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

  5. #975
    oceangrl's Avatar
    oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol blackcat View Post
    Its cuke
    Lol. Yay!! You found us!

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #976
    Sol blackcat's Avatar
    Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sunderland England
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
    I'm pretty sure any oil will work, flavored or unflavored, as long
    as you don't taste it going down.

    Oil is oil and all are pretty much the same calories per tablespoon.

    If they're flavorless, what the heck does your body know what plant
    they're coming from?

    This morning I could only drink half of my coffee. Very odd.

    Today I'm having an oil AND a potato day.

    I have some sweet potato rounds baking in the oven right now for
    when I get hungry.... which I'm not yet, but they'll be easy to pick
    at when that happens.

    I think today will be an extra low calorie day, as the thought of ANY food
    has me feeling anything but hunger.

    Julia
    Well done Julia. Hope you picked up that token today.
    Same again??

    Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Lol. Yay!! You found us!

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes I did, great thread.


    Not to myself::must stay on topic, must stay on topic, must stay on topic when talking to ocean grl, or I will be killed!!
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

  7. #977
    oceangrl's Avatar
    oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol blackcat View Post
    Well done Julia. Hope you picked up that token today.
    Same again??



    Yes I did, great thread.


    Not to myself::must stay on topic, must stay on topic, must stay on topic when talking to ocean grl, or I will be killed!!
    Lol. Yes..spies are watching.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #978
    Sol blackcat's Avatar
    Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sunderland England
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Lol. Yes..spies are watching.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to talk to you! Now stop it.
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

  9. #979
    InSearchOfAbs's Avatar
    InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    1,427
    Children!

    You stop that right this instant.

    Don't make Mother throw down.

    Yep, picked up my token and have adhered it to my forehead for the world to
    see.

    On to month two!

    Finally got hungry for my yam, but then got halfway through and was "meh".

    Guess I'll finish it AND my cold ass coffee, later.... we shall see.


    Jooolia

  10. #980
    oceangrl's Avatar
    oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,978
    Lol Julia. Long story. Huge congrats on the token.

    I did just have my little lunch of veggies. It was so satisfying. Having a hard time wrapping my head around not having protein 3 times a day. I feel light and energetic. Staying away from the scale until Julia says she weighed herself. Pimped it back to my neighbor.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •