Page 73 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Shangri-La Diet - setpoint success at last page 73

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJenGo View Post
    I think HolyShitIFoundEm! would be a good one. Just my $.02.

<insert giggle here>
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Yep, my boobs have fallen off, but I don't care because they're worthless
    anyway and get in the way!

Jen, that sounds like a lovely new user name.. However, I think I could probably
    get down to 28lbs and never see the damn things.

Ah well, I'm over it anyway, just stuck with the user name, but it's all good.

Rae- wow, that's crazy!

Today I had no TIME for food, so I had shot one at 6:30, then I had to go to school
    for my work day (my kids' school) so did another shot at 11:45. Then I had to go
    deliver our stupid tax stuff to the CPA at 115, which is usually the time I EAT,
    but couldn't, so did an olive oil shot, drove there, came back, then BACK to school
    to pick up Thing One and Thing Two, and now just ate at 3pm.

But what I'm getting at, is that I must have guts of steel cuz all that oil didn't do
    a damn thing.. well, in the bathroom department.

So I'm sorry you're having a tough go of it RaeVynn!

I have nothing new to report. Still holding onto ovulation bloat, though, I did
    put some pants on today that used to cut me in half, and they fit, and they are
    LOOSE. Thought they were my husbands by mistake, but nope, they're mine.

Still have had them on all day and they're STILL loose (yanno how some pants
    get tighter as the day goes on.....).

So whatever.

Julie

Stephanie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    Okay, back up to 152 today after two days of Crossfit. As expected. 152 is still lower than my college weight, so I'm still happy.

When I think about how I was at 170 a few months ago, I can't believe it.
    You went from 170 to 152 by doing the shangri la diet?

calee is offline Senior Member
    I was up a pound this morning. I should know better than to eat the }%%#~ popcorn in the movie. Funny I was sorry about the popcorn, but not the real butter.

After walking 7-8 miles yesterday, I slept like a baby. Woke at 6, coffee w heavy cream. Shot of MCT at 7 and walked to work. Decaf in the office with half and half. Generally starved at 10. Not today. Munched 1/2 ounce dried unsweetened coconut chips.

Ate lunch at 1. Guacamole and carnitas. Only ate 1/2 the carnitas and put it in the fridge for tomorrow so maybe ate 3 oz. Munched the other 1/2 oz coconut in the afternoon.

I was not scheuled to walk the 5k home because I'm doing two 5k's tomorrow, morning and evening. But when I got outside, I WANTED to because it was warm and gorgeous and the lake was shimmering all sexy like. Got home, opened the fridge, looked around. Nope, not a lick of hunger or interest in anything. I'll have 3 oz of Tri Tip later if I get hungry. I hope o because tht will put me at. 1030 calories for the day.

Whatever it is, I'm sticking with the MTC!

Khaleesi is offline Member
    OMG I'm trippin

how DO you get yer bewbs to cross like that?

Surely there's money to be made in this no?

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    You went from 170 to 152 by doing the shangri la diet?
    Yup. Actually, to 150, a couple days ago, but that was coming off a flu so I'm not sure I can chalk that one up on the SLD scoreboard. But yeah, when I started back in early December I was at 170.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    I lost another lb, for a total of 4 so far. I think I started doing this 8 days ago. So far I've only done one CO shot a day, I just can't find the time to work that second one in!

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    Woohoo, dropped back down to 151.4 this morning... let's hope this isn't an omen of another long "bouncy hover" period. Keep going down, scale number! No bouncy! Bouncy bad!

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Oh ugh. Tried taking my first plain CO this morning. I put the tbsp in my mouth, hoping it would melt quickly. It didn't. So, I tried chewing it. Cue gagging and gagging and more gagging. I finally was able to get it down, but it REALLY did not want to go. Rather, my body didn't want to take it. I've been up since 2:30 to get to work at 4am. So, I guess it did pretty awesome things considering I am just now getting hungry at 11am. So, despite the fact that my body rejected it in cold form, I think it still worked pretty well. I'm going to melt it next time. Or get some MCT oil. I can't do that again.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

lala70 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladmorning View Post
    Oh ugh. Tried taking my first plain CO this morning. I put the tbsp in my mouth, hoping it would melt quickly. It didn't. So, I tried chewing it. Cue gagging and gagging and more gagging. I finally was able to get it down, but it REALLY did not want to go. Rather, my body didn't want to take it. I've been up since 2:30 to get to work at 4am. So, I guess it did pretty awesome things considering I am just now getting hungry at 11am. So, despite the fact that my body rejected it in cold form, I think it still worked pretty well. I'm going to melt it next time. Or get some MCT oil. I can't do that again
    Try the MCT oil,it works great!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter