Page 29 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Shangri-La Diet - setpoint success at last page 29

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    Jaminet talks about CO in the PHD in several places and even ties it together with the Shangri-La Diet, of which he is a fan. Look at Shangri-La Diet in the index of PHD, maybe that's where you saw it...
    Also Enig and Fallon in "Eat Fat, Lose Fat" propose that CO has special metabolism boosting properties.

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    Jaminet talks about CO in the PHD in several places and even ties it together with the Shangri-La Diet, of which he is a fan. Look at Shangri-La Diet in the index of PHD, maybe that's where you saw it...
    AAhhh tyvm!
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Also Enig and Fallon in "Eat Fat, Lose Fat" propose that CO has special metabolism boosting properties.
    Oh tyvm for that also!
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

sigzephyr is offline Senior Member
    I have been having an oil shot once a day for the last week. I have lost 3.5 kgs . Gone from 64.5kg to 61 kg.
    I had put on a few kgs over Christmas/New Year so am pleased to have lost it so easily. Think i will stick with this for a while and see what happens. I have ordered the book and look forward to reading it. I assume for this to be affective you need to continue with the oil shots long term? It seems to go well with my Primal way of lfe.

healthy11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped View Post
    Good. Most people are too retarded to get this part. That's why they're disgustingly obese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped View Post
    Thank goodness no!! Just a jerky way of expressing myself on these matters.

Being formerly obese myself, I suppose I have somewhat of a chip on my shoulder when it comes to this stuff.
    Being formly obese yourself I would think you'd have a little bit of compassion for those whose shoes you've walked in... instead now you're just a judgemental prick. Don't you think that those who are obese like YOU used to be just need to be educated, too, instead of being called retarded and disgusting?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i think he is, in actuality, the 'thin friend'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    I wonder if this would work for body recomp... I don't want to lose weight, but do want to lower my body fat percentage... Any ideas about that?

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I think this is starting to work on me. I just don't want to eat as much.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 190 x 3

healthy11 is offline Senior Member
    I am really excited about this as I have been wanting to incorporate coconut oil into my diet on a daily basis for health reason (brain health, mostly). This will be the perfect way to do so. I need to lose another 10 lbs as well so hopefully this will help. I started yesterday with virgin unrefined coconut oil... pinched my nose and swallowed a couple of chunks and then rinsed my mouth. So easy! My appetite was definitely suppressed, too. I am reading the new PHD book, too, but haven't come across the comments about this yet. Going to check out the links provided here. Thanks for started the thread, Heatseeker! Looking forward to more discussion and updates from everyone!!

otzi Guest
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by healthy11 View Post
    I am reading the new PHD book, too, but haven't come across the comments about this yet.
    pages 57 and 393...