Thread: Shangri-La Diet - setpoint success at last page 165

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Absolutely shared journal, Lee!

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Mother needs accountability as well.

I've done a W30 before, but it wasn't very fun because I was doing
    it all by myself. Snore.

I think that was about a year ago anyway.

Lee, what I think you need to do is just move in with me for the 30 days.

It's really that simple.

And yeah, every time I type OG, I think of Tupac, Dr.Dre, Ice Cube, Snoop, Biggie Smalls, Eazy E...
    and the list goes on of the True, Original Gangstas.

Hilarious!

But now that I know the REAL NAME OF SUSAN, OMG, the world is a better place!

I'm ready for fall, people.

Yesterday I only made it .25 miles before having to strip down to my tank top at
    8:45AM!!! So lame.

I want to put on my 500 sweatshirts and still be cold. I want it to maybe RAIN A DROP this year.

I'm so tired of 80+ every.single.day. I could spit.

So there.

Joolia Goolia

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Ha Lee. What is the CA part of your name? I so am not pushing Peat. Really. I like the more (dont say moar) fruit and am loving the gelatin and mollusks.

So will you guys stick with oil shots or dump them?

I have to follow you two to your bi-journal. Otherwise I will be bored and lonely. Oh..also..I will bitch slap the two of you if you show signs of caving.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

moon7 is online now Member
    Hello! I started SLD 7 weeks ago and lost 10 lbs. I still have 7 lb to go to get to my goal weight of 120. I have question for the ladies here. How do you handle PMS cravings? My PMS is much more managable on SLD. It is a day and night from what it used to be but the cravings are still there. I have eaten over 3500 cal today and I am still hungry.
    When I am not PMSing I have fantastic AS with 2 tbl of ghee/day but second half of the cycle AS is very weak on some days.
    Do you raise your oil intake on PMS days. I wonder if I should increase it to 3 tbls.
    Last edited by moon7; 09-21-2013 at 12:54 PM.

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    You could try raising it to 3tbls a day, or you can just do what I do, and when the
    cravings hit, eat everything in sight and call it your cheat days.

I ate copious amounts of CRAP for FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT last month, and did I pork
    up three pounds? Yes. Was it all water weight and gone in three days? Yes.

So try the extra oil, and if it helps, GREAT, but if not, you could just try caving to
    your hunger and pile in the primal foods, or eat whatever you want with wild abandon
    and call it your Once A Month Cheat Fest.

In the long run, it won't hurt anything. It could even possibly give you a metabolic
    boost.

I seriously think it did that for me.

Once LadyTime was gone, I was back to not being hungry anymore and my cravings for crap
    were completely gone. But probably cuz I ate my weight in it! Ha!

Good luck and congrats on your weightloss so far!!!!!

Julia

moon7 is online now Member
    Thanks, Julia!

calee is offline Senior Member
    OG, ca is for California.

I have not been able to get down shots since vacation. I wasn't goodvabout it before either. I throng think I'm going to add them back in, atleast until aftervW30.

Hotmail is offline Senior Member
    Hey there all, how are you doing, I am still having the BSO, but don't think its working the same way as the flavourless oils as the flavour is soooo strong. I want to finish this bottle I have and go back to other oils.
    Other update from my other journal below

Been to Bordeaux last week, someone I know has a share in a vineyard, so they were having a grape harvest kind of party/feast. The meal started around mid-day, we had fatty salami going round before the meal with lots of wine of course, then about 3 courses of Foie gras, followed by around 3 or 4 courses of unbelievable steak (Flintstone style steaks) again with loads and loads of red wine... half way through the lunch the group of people I was with were planning dinner lol... I wasn't sure how they could think of food when they are still eating the steak, but they really wanted to take us to this amazing fish place, they wanted loads of oysters, but I couldn't have any oysters, it makes me really ill, even it its 100% fresh and everyone else was fine, I always end up ill, so I believe I must be allergic to them.

The rest of the week I had to eat out, I thought a steak is the best to order as I can guarantee its gluten free and dairy free (they grill their steak with a bit of olive oil, not butter so no dairy) Anyway, I found myself slipping back into ZC for last week, mind you I had wine, so not strictly ZC ... I can't get over the size of them steaks there, not like in the UK where the steak is normally about 250 gram or 8 Oz !!

I hardly ever drink wine/alcohol I gave it up when I went ZC about 3 years ago, but in the last year I had the occasional glass... this last week, I drank unbelievable amount of red Bordeaux wine, you know what? Not a single hangover, headache or even feeling tiered... got up every day full of energy and happy... I was so surprised cuz red wine normally makes me feel so crappy.. I am told its because the wine in Bordeaux doesn't contain the bazilion preservative that they add to when they export the wine ... who knows!!
    Last edited by Hotmail; 09-22-2013 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calee View Post
    OG, ca is for California.

I have not been able to get down shots since vacation. I wasn't goodvabout it before either. I throng think I'm going to add them back in, atleast until aftervW30.
    I love that you said "throng think". Almost as good as Knifegill's "cat pushups". Lee is my middle name.

Hotmail..what an awesome food and wine report. I want to be you during that week.

calee is offline Senior Member
    Hotmail, that is awesome! Funny that while in Europe this month, I had a glass of red wine almost every night. No hangovers. Had a glass here Friday night. Hangover. Your food sounds awesome! I also discovered on this trip that the gluten didn't bloat me. I find it much easier to eat without fear of getting sick while abroad.