Page 164 of 175 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1743

Thread: Shangri-La Diet - setpoint success at last page 164

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Mo, I actually was going to invite you to give your input..but you know..our history and all. B-) Glad you stopped by.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

moluv is offline Senior Member

Shangri-La Diet - setpoint success at last

Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Mo, I actually was going to invite you to give your input..but you know..our history and all.

Lol, you mean that time you made fun of me for getting interested in Peat? I don't care about that. It has helped me a lot. And when I first started reading it I was like "this food sounds weird" and "sugar is poison" and "I'll get fat!" and Susan you know very well the kind of advice and influence there was coming from w30, where people are told not to eat dates if they want to lose weight and to eat more avocados. Even though I gained fat on a paleo diet it was still hard for me to experiment with such a seemingly contrary plan. Now that I'm doing it though I'm surprised how many of meals are w30 or primal approved (ingredients wise, not macros). I put my 2 cents in about the fat because recently during a very stressful time I found it in unappealing to keep my fat and protein lower plus I was eating fruit and drinking oj so I did plump up a little. Despite that, I have made tangible strength gains. I'm waiting for the metabolic shift that occurs when you have more muscle mass, it's almost like fat just melts off.

I made fun of you? I don't remember that but I suppose it is very possible. I'm sure you have a screenshot. :-! I am not 100% sold on Peat, but I do like some of his ideas for sure.

And yes Beatrice and Calee, my real name is Susan..not OG. Thanks Mo.

And yes Beatrice and Calee, my real name is Susan..not OG. Thanks Mo.

Calee would have known that already right?

No, but no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Oh you are right. I was slw600 on W30 for a long time but Tom talked me into using my real name.

Oh you are right. I was slw600 on W30 for a long time but Tom talked me into using my real name.

Well you're still a true "OG"

(Original Gangsta)

Well you're still a true "OG"

(Original Gangsta)
    Lol..total gangsta.

calee is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I knew that. But did you know thatnim actually Lee?

This entire Peat thing is mind boggling to me. I'm already too fluffy. Up two pounds since finishing W75, Europe etc. this past week everything I eat has me bloated and looking 5 months pregnant with a perfect basketball, or melon. I'm trying to keep it simple. Meat, fish, veggies, mostly fresh as they are yummy right now, a bit of sweet potato, some grapes, melon and figs, a bit of goat cheese and 1-2 squares of dark chocolate a day. My meals are right sized, I'm exercising over an hour a day and I'm exhausted all the time.

I remember in May when I traded caffeine for decaf, I had a week when I wanted to lay down and sleep all the time. Same thing now after my huge espresso affair for to weeks in Europe. I mean, how could I not when they put a Nespresso with dark French roast pods in my room.

I'm so ambivalent about any plan right now. I know flour is off the table, as are other grains. I want more fruit than veggies because i am a sugar junkie at heart and fruit is sugar. That doesn't mean I get what I want. What I want most of all is to go into this holiday.hell.of.temptation with a couple less pounds. W30 helps me with that. With Joooolia riding my coat tails, I will most likely have to run the pounds off because if she catches me, I'm a goner. Staying ahead of her iron will is a true testament to commitment! .

Yes to a shared journal. Agree Jooolia?

Mo, it's so nice to see you!