Page 143 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1743

Thread: Shangri-La Diet - setpoint success at last page 143

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Julia, Oh trust me..I enjoy teasing my mom about living in paradise. She lives up in the Muirlands which means one block from her house in any direction and she sees beach. La Jolla is very pretty it is just North of San Diego.

I so love that you don't know Renée or Tom, but you worked them into conversation. :0)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ugh..car was overheating the other day. I took the owners manual out. Found an empty radiator so hoped I just needed to add coolant. Well no. Water pump (so timing belt while they are in there) and thermostat. 1400 bucks later. So much for finally getting a flat screen TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven673 View Post
    Do you have a link?
    A link to what?

Holy crap. We have a robot on tv saying we have a deadly thunderstorm on it's way. Deadly? Hmm. Sky looks weird.

Cal..I remember you in cute skinny jeans and leather jacket. Very hot look.

Ooo..request a photo of Calee's son. Speaking of hot.

calee is offline Senior Member
    Oh golly, that's bad luck with your car. Go stand on a corner with a sign that says you're hungry. You'll have a flat screen in no time flat!

Funny about Renee and Tom. Our Julia knows how to turn a phrase alright!

Oh golly, that's bad luck with your car. Go stand on a corner with a sign that says you're hungry. You'll have a flat screen in no time flat!

Quote Originally Posted by calee View Post

Yes the challenges of owning a 1998 car. At least the big stuff will be out of the way. I drove a 1979 BMW for two years before I bought my Forester so it seems like a modern miracle to me.

I was feeling sorry for myself so I walked next door to Albertsons and bought a pint of B&J. I havent foraged for late night food in a very long time. Typically, I would have eaten 3/4 of the pint, woken up this morning and thrown the rest away. I had two bites last night and didn't want any more. AS strikes again.

OG, how the heck do you know what my son looks like? He is rather cute though. Takes after his papa.

I drive a 2001 car. Since I walk to work, to Pilates, to the farmers market, trader joes and whole foods, I don't have to drive much.

It was a date. Dinner was sensational. Had my first glass of wine since May 1. Ate small portions, even enjoyed a bit of very dark chocolate pot de Creme. All good. Knew I was going zeroish carb as required by drill sergeant jooolia this morning. Decided the one small slice of outrageous good thin crust pizza must be banished from fridge at 3am. Maybe the carbs helped me sleep from 4 to 9 even with the geese pitching a racquet outdoors.

Not much to meal planning today.
    1. Coconut oil
    2. Meat
    3. Meat
    4. Meat

Gotta make a run to the meat market after I've had sufficient decaf to fuel me. Up 4 ounces from dinner's delights last night. Good news is that the bit of dairy I ate (very little cheese as the pizza was focused on gypsy peppers and housemade sausage) didn't effect me. The pork meatball may have had a touch of dairy as well. The only effects I'm feeling are lack of sleep.

What are you all cooking up this week? I'm thinking chicken livers, chicken wings, salmon, some hamburger concoction that's quick and easy to eat. And maybe some lambchops.

Calee, you posted a picture of him on the other forum. I think we were all posting family pics.

Dinner sounds fun and delish.

I have 4 lbs of gf ground beef I need to make into patties and freeze. I love bunless burgers. Bobby Flay made burgers topped with homemade pimento cheese, bacon, grilled onions and sliced tomatoes. Dairy has been slowly creeping back into my diet. I think I'll walk across the street to the shi shi store and pick up raw chedder and a few slices of bacon.

I need to make mayo and ghee. Bone broth needs to happen today too. I'm about to roast off a bunch of chicken wings and beef marrow bones. DD came over yesterday and swiped the last of my broth.

Renée was saying she loves eating roasted chicken necks rather than using them for bb. Dying to try one. I figured they'd be boney but she said they aren't.

janie is offline Senior Member

Smile

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Janie..where are you??

I'm still here! Out of town family visiting and lots of get togethers, restaurant meals, etc. Too much wine, wheat and sugar. Also dropped out my shots. Oh my. Felt terrible as a result, but didn't gain. Got back to my oil shots today. Back to normal completely by Monday when visitors have headed home.

Thanks for missing me!
    Starting Weight: 197.5
    Current Weight: 123
    Far healthier!