Page 107 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1743

Thread: Shangri-La Diet - setpoint success at last page 107

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ez2cy View Post
    EVOO has a flavor? I must need new taste buds...LOL
    Very much so. Evoo is known for a flavor.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Hotmail is offline Senior Member
    oops double post
    Last edited by Hotmail; 07-16-2013 at 03:16 AM.

This morning I messed up my new routine of taking oil in the morning before leaving to work (the routine lasted a day lol) this is because I brushed my teeth mindlessly without thinking, hence had a flavour and had to wait an hour, so decided to come to work have my coffee and little breakfast then wait an hour and have the oil, I had coffee even though I didn't really crave it and had a few almonds only, this is all what I fancied, then took oil.
    I also want to experiment with sugar water as well as oil. I know its very risky, but its all in the name of science lol

Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    This morning I messed up my new routine of taking oil in the morning before leaving to work (the routine lasted a day lol) this is because I brushed my teeth mindlessly without thinking, hence had a flavour and had to wait an hour, so decided to come to work have my coffee and little breakfast then wait an hour and have the oil, I had coffee even though I didn't really crave it and had a few almonds only, this is all what I fancied, then took oil.
    I also want to experiment with sugar water as well as oil. I know its very risky, but its all in the name of science lol

Hi hots, I read somewhere on this thread, someone uses the coconut oil to brush their teeth with.
    Just what I read like.
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

marthat is offline Senior Member
    I've always just held my breath, downed the oil like a shot, immediately took a big drink of water, then let out my breath, blowing out first to clear any residual scent molecules in my throat or nasal passages. I never taste a thing, or even really sense the texture of the liquid oil. But after years of doing it, I got pretty good at it...

Marth yes, that's what I do.
    Sol, thanks for the info... can't see myself doing that yet, but yes many do the oil pulling for teeth whitening as well. I use the oil face wash myself. Not sure about brushing with oil though.. but its a thought I will keep for the future

Oh Christ, I forgot today I signed up for a wine tasting evening, we will be tasting 6 glasses of Swiss wine which is very rare am told, 3 whites followed by 3 red.... no idea why I signed up for it, at the time I thought it would be fun... but now its going to mess up with my experiment!! in addition am not much to a drinker, I usually strugle with finishing a glass (sometimes I have to drink it in a spritza format.. if I finished too, its usually a miracle... so no way I will be able to drink 6 !! foolish !!

Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Oh Christ, I forgot today I signed up for a wine tasting evening, we will be tasting 6 glasses of Swiss wine which is very rare am told, 3 whites followed by 3 red.... no idea why I signed up for it, at the time I thought it would be fun... but now its going to mess up with my experiment!! in addition am not much to a drinker, I usually strugle with finishing a glass (sometimes I have to drink it in a spritza format.. if I finished too, its usually a miracle... so no way I will be able to drink 6 !! foolish !!
    You're supposed to taste it, not drink it.
    I'd love to have a night out with you.
    FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Lol. I agree with Sol..it would be fun to go out with you.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ez2cy is offline Senior Member
    I've been reading where some say it takes awhile for the oil to start working. Also, some take it before bed.

Would there be any advantage do you think, if a person took 2 tbs, 3x/day? The oil is not bothering me taking 2 tbs/2x/day.