Page 100 of 175 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1743

Thread: Shangri-La Diet - setpoint success at last page 100

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Last night homemade ghee was my fat of choice. As it went down, I realized the last thing I want to do is not taste my lovely golden ghee. So..back to my vile red palm oil.

This morning starts with bullet proof coffee. I make it with 1 TBS CO and 1 TBS ghee.

I am amazed at my energy. I was a little concerned that I would have a wimpy session with my trainer, but I tore the place up.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ez2cy is offline Senior Member
    I'm curious.

Does this not go against what so many here preach that "calorie's in/calories out" means nothing? Is this not exactly what this is doing, cutting your calories in to lose?

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    I didn't say that I tasted the butter, but that since it was SALTY, that
    I just "knew" it was butter. If I bought unsalted butter, I'd probably just do
    butter shots instead. Easier!

Way to go Oceangrl!!!!

DeeDub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ez2cy View Post
    Does this not go against what so many here preach that "calorie's in/calories out" means nothing?
    There are plenty of people here who fully accept CICO.

If you don't take it in, you can't put it on...

Hotmail is offline Senior Member
    Unfortunately the book I got the print on it is so small, so annoying, its hurting my eyes to read... wish there was a kindle version but I didn't see it on amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    Unfortunately the book I got the print on it is so small, so annoying, its hurting my eyes to read... wish there was a kindle version but I didn't see it on amazon.
    Oh I wish you had posted this yesterday. It is available on Kindle for 9.38. I think I paid 4ish for the hard copy. Maybe that's why.

Hotmail is offline Senior Member
    I searched amazon so many times for a kindle version, but its not available, but am looking into amazon UK, can you post a link?
    Perhaps its on another site? And yes I got the hard copy quite cheaply second hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    I searched amazon so many times for a kindle version, but its not available, but am looking into amazon UK, can you post a link?
    Perhaps its on another site? And yes I got the hard copy quite cheaply second hand.
    Oh maybe it's not on Amazon UK? I am in the states. I am on my phone so I can't post a link.

heatseeker is offline Senior Member
    Hey all, I'm back on SLD for the next few weeks because I'm dealing with a leg injury that's restricting my workouts, so I figured, why not take advantage of the lower food intake needs to cut some fat? See, there's a silver lining to every cloud. (This is what I'm telling myself to avoid going out of my mind with frustration that my leg isn't healed yet and I still can't train properly.)

Question for those who have used MCT oil: I'm using MCT this time around, purely out of curiosity, and also for the convenience of it being flavorless. I took my first tablespoon about an hour ago, and ugh ugh ugh. It went down great but ten minutes later my stomach started feeling sick and crampy, and my whole body was shaky like I was about to have a case of the runs. I still haven't needed to rush to the toilet, but my tummy feels pretty crappy. Will this go away after a couple days of taking MCT, or should I do a different oil instead?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Heatseeker, I would start with a tsp if you are having issues. Work up to a TBS. Hopefully that will solve the problem.