Thread: Ultimate Sandbag page

DidNothingFatal is offline Senior Member

Ultimate Sandbag

Primal Fuel
    Anyone tried the Josh Henkin Ultimate Sandbag? Seems quite pricy for effectively some bags, but comes with some bold claims! Also looks very primal, and old school in design
    Give them nothing! But, take from them everything!

ZoŽ is offline Senior Member
    Why not make one for free?
    I have an old duffel that isn't too big for me and a park nearby with some sand. Yes, I am going to steal city property by taking some sand if I can't find a natural sandy area that I can get enough out of.

DidNothingFatal is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I been thinking that, but my main concern is stopping sand flying around, going to need some pretty well made bags I'm thinking, added in the abuse this gear could be taking.
    Give them nothing! But, take from them everything!

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It's pretty easy to take care of the sand flying around. Take some heavy duty plastic bags and fill them with sand and seal them. I then duck tape it for a little extra security. Just don't fill the bag completely full, you want to leave some slack so it won't explode when you drop it. Then just fill an old duffel bag with the smaller bags. This makes it easy to adjust your weight too. To go heavier throw in a few more, to go lighter just take some out. Each bag probably weighs 5-10 lbs or so. i just can't see spending all that money on something i can make for <$10 and get it all at Home Depot.