Thread: Happy New Year from London

Hybrid View

Talking Happy New Year from London

Hello

I am slightly new to the PB way of living. I am allergic to wheat so tend to live off protein, veg, alcohol and a bit too much sugar.

I weigh around 230 pounds have been doing P90x for a few months, but have a few medical issues which I think the PB way of living may rectify.

I would like to lose about 90 pounds so am looking forward to learning from this community.

Lo

Lo,
    I've lost 57lbs since March and after New Year will be more strict with my food intake again. I reckon I've got another 15 to 20lbs of fat to get rid of. All it takes is a modicum of won't power, as in I won't eat cakes, bread, pizza & pasta or drink beer, fizzy pop and milk.

My daily treat is 25gms of dark chocolate every day and I drink wine three days a week. I thought that after nine months of being good, ten days of feasting and boozing would be acceptable. I know that once I am home again, I shall get back on the wagon and have the look I want by the summer.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Happy new year! Have a search through the posts hopefully you will get some ideas.