Thread: Advice on Macro Intake for Martial Artist page

Devi09 is offline Junior Member

Advice on Macro Intake for Martial Artist

Hello all, I've decided to start a keto diet but I also do Judo for 2 hours 3 times a week and on every odd day expect Sunday (Rest Day) I go to the gym for strength purposes.

Any experts out there by any chance know what my macro intake should be?

I'm 20
    Male
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 65kg (143 lbs)
    around 18-20% BF (want to become leaner)

Oh and after probably 2-3 weeks being on the keto diet I'll probably switch on to the cyclic keto diet for energy purposes due to the athletic lifestyle.

JohnnyNull is offline Member
    I've had zero issues going low carb. Classes ranged from 1 to 3 hours. Seminars ranged between 3 and 8 hours. Supplementing with one day of weightlifting. I did begin ending the night with a sweet potato or two after my sleep went to pot. That brought my sleep back to normal.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If you're eating paleo, then you no longer need to worry about macro or micronutrient beakdown, or caloric count. That's one of the many reasons the paleo is the go-to lifestyle change. The rules are few and easy.

If, on the other hand, you're a paleo wannabe and think that eating fewer carbs will make the difference - look out. Then everything has to be right in order to achieve anything for even a short term. And, you can't keep that up for long.

Bottom line, go full paleo and stop worrying about the details.