Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Matt Stones "Eat for Heat" page 7

Zach is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Yes but we are the worlds greatest omnivore maybe only out shined by the pig. Being able to aggressively digest a vast array of foods without much discomfort is surely a sign of good health.

Hell i just model my diet off of competitive eaters and oldtime strongmen, maybe im delusional.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Shouldn't you be hunkered down in a corner with a mirror and razor snorting confectioner's powdered sugar?
    Me and a friend tried snorting Sherbet once...! We thought we'd stumbled onto a goldmine of cheap highs, but sadly it had no effect.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Seriously.
    Why would people who are not primal and not agree with the lifestyle bother wasting their time, coming here to argue?
    I don't get it.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Seriously.
    Why would people who are not primal and not agree with the lifestyle bother wasting their time, coming here to argue?
    I don't get it.
    Because trolling gives them jollies. I've learned to accept it and just take it in stride.

I think they need to get a life.

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    I think they need to get a life.
    And that's what they WANT you to think. They want to know they are annoying you. It means they have "achieved" something. *shrugs*

I ain't gon hate though. They have every right to be here even as silly as it seems.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Paleo isn't just low carb, even your most faithful followers will agree with that.

Drumroll is a cool-headed guy who I can't dislike no matter how much I disagree with his opinions.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

I am not saying it has to be low carb.
    But you seem to think eating grains and refined sugars is OK. Paleo is not about that. When you don't eat those things, its harder to get that high level you seem to have, unless eating buckets of starchy carbs every day, and I certainly don't want to do that.

ahh just discovered the ignore button
    Wish I had seen it earlier.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I am not saying it has to be low carb.
    But you seem to think eating grains and refined sugars is OK. Paleo is not about that. When you don't eat those things, its harder to get that high level you seem to have, unless eating buckets of starchy carbs every day, and I certainly don't want to do that.
    but you want to eat pounds of nutritionless fat which has no benefit on resting metabolism and only serves to cause harm at excessive levels. alright, enjoy.

and talk about getting unreasonably mad over someone else's eating habits. probably a direct correlation to your high stress levels.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567