I think this is my third journal, which now that I think about it does not fit with the title but the difference is that I will not abandon the attempt. I realize the dangers of recommitting at the New Years but my promise has been I would drop the unhealthy foods once the holidays are over. So...the holidays are over.

My (non-thought experiment) has been what will happen if I eat wheat. I have not had wheat in 6 months and even through Thanksgiving and Christmas did not have any. I did start eating potato chips as a snack at night and the rashes that had cleared up began to come back. I also periodically had corn chips (mostly organic). Then yesterday I just lost it. There were brownies and cinnamon rolls; one little bite led to another and another and boom. To add to the upset tummy the rash is all down the inside of my forearm, my joints hurt and my I am all stuffy.

If you want something different...

Since I started this post in Tallahassee I have gone for a walk with my niece and nephew, done 3 pushups from the ground, and driven home to Gainesville. I have a surprising amount of energy and a sinus headache. It is not just getting back to eating good food but living life in a sustainable, primal way. Moving more, getting out more, meeting people who are also primal, learning to live outside something I have never done.

So here it goes...

-.............you have to do something you have never done.