Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If you want something different from what you have always had.. page 4

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    How is the new job doing? Are you having troubles with your energy levels?

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I havent' started yet and my energy levels are horrible this week. I am fed up with the whole nonsense. Wed there was a lot of jumping and running in place to demonstrate how the gingerbread man out ran everyone else. Thursday I couldn't get out of bed. Arrrgghhhh!! I have a Drs appt Monday and am praying she will have some thoughts. Thanks for asking
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Okay. Time to get serious. The fibromyalgia is kicking my ass and its ridiculous that I have caused a flare up by food. Well primarily food. I think some is over exertion. Not that it felt like that much but I have to learn to stop while still feeling good. Today was a lot of protein.
    Breakfast-1 cup of coffee w/ coconut oil and HWC
    lunch-taco meat with kale, sour cream and guac
    snack-handful of cashews
    supper-5 slices of bacon, 1 egg w/ cheese and an uncured TJ's beef frank (not good by the way, do not recommend)
    snack-2 apple slices, cream cheese and dark chocolate.

I am going to eat the nuts when I am craving carbs while I wean myself back off them. Between one job w/ little people, a fibro flair up and trying to start another job low carb flu just sounds like more than I want to deal with.

Walking around the school, maybe tomorrow a little bit of walking when I get home. I am determined to take it sllowww and easy. And quit screwing around.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Tired tonight. I hate fibromyalgia. It just zaps me. I got through the whole day though which is an accomplishment based on the last week. The scale was back down a pound, hopefully that will continue.

Breakfast: cup of coffee w/ coconut oil and HWC
    yerba mate
    lunch: egg/cheese/HWC frittata-appx 2 eggs
    handful of cashews
    supper: 2 hamburger patties, 3 slices of bacon, 1/2 head of cauliflower roasted in coconut oil
    snack: 2 apple slices, dark chocolate with a little bit of cream cheese
    Movement: around the school, outside as often as possible which is prob not much more than a total of 20 minutes a day. I need more! I will be very glad when the days get longer and I have a little bit more energy.

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Almost gave in to Sonny's for supper. Just because it ws Friday and I didn't want to cook. I finally realized I wasn't even that hungry. Instead fixed sausage/bacon and a muffin in a minute w/ butter and walden farms syrup. Breakfast was coffee and yerba mate. Lunch appx 1/3 pound of ground beef w/ taco seasoning, guac, kale and sour cream.

snack: cashews, pecans, apple, dark chocolate, cream cheese.

I am probably eating too much but trying to get past the junk food/carb cravings. Any thoughts on better ways to do that would love to hear it!

Movement: carried two kicking squirming 30 pound bundles, ran as fast as the gingerbread man and jumped off the pan before it was cooked. This did not really make my fibro very happy and it is gleefully punishing my body in return.

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Poor sleep, woke up several times with upset tummy. Maybe too much pork or stomach bug from the kids. Also head stopped up so I am dizzy, if I move to quickly I feel like everything is in slow motion, kinda wavy if that makes sense. Got up this morning hurting all over after yesterdays fun and very depressed. I feel like my life is just wasting away. I never do anything and if I do I end up sick. I know other people have it worse I just don't care today. I want to do stuff. I want to be outside and on the water. I want to camp and just have fun. But even when I physically feel like it I have no one to do it with. And I can't figure out how to overcome this problem. All that said, Phigment and I have had some good walks, so I am over dramatizing up to a point. My apologies Phigment I just hate feeling like I am not doing all the things I want to do. It's not like I am asking for alot here. Okay...whiny self pity party over.

Going to try to add some carbs today and see if that helps my mood. Wish it wasn't so damned hard to find a balance. So far I have had
    breakfast/lunch: 2 cups of coffee w/ HWC, yerba mate, 1 (dry) scrambled egg with guac and sour cream (not good but was trying to raise fat macros without raising protein macros)-Total macros:
    Calories: 392
    Fat: 19
    Carbs: 4
    Protein: 8

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234