Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: The obesity asylum page 17

primalcat is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yes! What if...? That's all there is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by valmason01 View Post
    Gorbag I tend to be very sensitive to bigotry, injustice etc. I have been overweight my entire life and in high school was fat w/ glasses. It scars a girl . I find any type of discrimination henious and will fight to the death to correct it. I say all this to say that all I got out of your OP was a what if....What if we did this? How would this work? How does food, energy etc really effect our bodies? I really don't think you meant it as hate against the morbidly obese. For what its worth there is my two cents

primalcat is offline Junior Member
    Hahaha! Very suspect! Orcs are fascists!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Yes, I hate to admit it, but it is actually a personage from Tolkien! So, now when Owly has investigated and found my real identity, I am also going to change my avatar so everybody can see what a very suspect personage I am! Thank you for defending me anyway primalcat, seem like this thread took another direction that I planned...

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I suggest looking up quelsen and reading some of his stuff. He made me rethink any assumptions I had about the morbidly obese. I wish he posted more. The stuff he knows is incredible.
    Was too busy living during the holiday break, trying to catch up but i have not seen much new so far ( on page 15) just a simple rehashing of defamation of character and insults of intelligence.

however one thing i do see missing is an acknowledgement that the population in question is one that very few researchers care to objectively investigate.

until we can actually settle on a definition of obesity that has zero subjective content the question is moot.

someone said it is about health.

My truth is the healthy human CANNOT be obese... period... if you have one ounce of (measurable) improper fat, you are diseased somehow.

otherwise the human body self regulates to the appropriate ratio of protein to lipids....everything else is unexpended waste
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617